Realm: Mistblade Mistblade vol.2 Survey - Conquest catch-up & Gear Scaling.

Mistblade vol. 2 - Conquest catch-up & Gear Scaling.  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gear Scaling & Conquest Catch-up QoL systems be available at launch?

• Yes, both these features should be available from the beginning.
    • No, these features should be introduced some time after release.
    • Only Conquest Catch-up system should be available from the beginning.
    • Only Gear Scaling system should be available from the beginning.

I suggest creating the command .raid create  .raid join  .raid teleport , it s a usefull system. Like  .raid create Soo 10n 510, 510 being min ilvl to join the raid group 

Please add it make the life easier to find and to join raids, we got bored of spamming global channels and orgrimar 

On 11/16/2023 at 12:36 PM, Query said:

You obviously don't know how the system works to even be able to comment on, you say "it only exists on this server"  but sorry to break it to you, this exists ever since you can switch to Heroic inside the raid for specific bosses.

By saying that it only happens here you're either blind or just really stupid or every other MoP server is broken.

Strict Instance-based Lockout

Used for: All classic raids (Molten Core through Sunwell), Heroic difficulty of Wrath of the Lich King raids through Throne of Thunder, and all Mythic difficulty raids.

• Progress is tied to a fixed instance ID. Once tied to an instance ID, you may not enter any other versions of that raid of that difficulty until your raid lock resets.
  • If other players complete that instance while you are absent, the instance will be empty for you as well, because progress is tied to the instance, and not your character.
  • You may not switch between 10-player and 25-player raid size once locked to one size or the other (does not apply to Mythic which is 20-player only).

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/during-mop-did-normal-and-heroic-raids-shared-lockouts/158360/7

Are you really that stupid or are you kidding me? Did you read the topic you posted? YOU ANTA, the shared id was only added in the WOD pre-patch, just like the mythical mode, you idiot licks balls of shit, I played it when it was released on Blizzard, you should only know this server, you filthy one.I won't answer you anymore, you're not worth my time.

9 hours ago, Keedina said:

Are you really that stupid or are you kidding me? Did you read the topic you posted? YOU ANTA, the shared id was only added in the WOD pre-patch, just like the mythical mode, you idiot licks balls of shit, I played it when it was released on Blizzard, you should only know this server, you filthy one.I won't answer you anymore, you're not worth my time.

This isn't about WOD. ARE YOU DENSE OR WHAT? 

IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THIS SINCE THEY RELEASED ICC. They changed that when they added mythic mode and flexible IDs in WOD. 

There's even a comment about it on the thread i linked if you had bothered to read it https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/during-mop-did-normal-and-heroic-raids-shared-lockouts/158360/11

EVEN MORE PROOF - https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1011559-Does-normal-mode-and-heroic-mode-share-lock-out

image.png.027a576fd1a65620454680ff06a392e2.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Keedina said:

Wow, rude out of nowhere. Are you sure the forums are a place for you? Seems like you can not handle some normal discussion.

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Keedina said:

Banned.

• Like 1

Ban Appeals, shop troubleshooting, account issues etc. -> [email protected]
How To Connect -> LINK
Rules & Guidelines -> LINK
Frequently Asked Questions -> LINK
Stormforge Logs -> LINK
Stormforge Discord -> LINK

On 11/20/2023 at 4:00 AM, Crysis said:

Banned.

Thank you, @Crysis, it was way past his nap time.  I'm glad to see that people are held to a certain standard of decorum here.

He was very unnecessarily rude and then he was wrong on top of it.  It has been a long time since I played retail, but I remember progression nights attempting bosses on heroic and then switching to normal to move on.  We couldn't clear it on normal then go attempt it on heroic because it was a shared lock out.  I clearly remember doing that in Dragon Soul before we put full heroic on farm.  Seems like we did it in ICC as well, but that's way back.

• Like 2

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade