Realm: Mistblade Latest News Discussions - Fall in the Mists again.

8 minutes ago, Fezzness said:

ugh well there goes my morning wasted xD was surprised that people were playing. So wait to restart once again and then later my 42 will merge/xfer over? feel so defeated =(

I guess there is a missunderstanding in here, the character you leveled wont get deleted it will stay but a new realm will be added , and possibility of merging realms in the future 

• Like 1

Thank you for clearifying and the quick responses! I guess im so old school i keep looking at the forums and forget about discord. At any rate I think I had it correct... the char im playing now wont matter in a month and will have to start over. and now its a possibility of the two merging so really no point in trying. At least it will be fun to start over with everyone!

5 minutes ago, Fezzness said:

Thank you for clearifying and the quick responses! I guess im so old school i keep looking at the forums and forget about discord. At any rate I think I had it correct... the char im playing now wont matter in a month and will have to start over. and now its a possibility of the two merging so really no point in trying. At least it will be fun to start over with everyone!

its okay mon! welcome to stormforge ❤️ !

On 10/30/2023 at 7:48 PM, Fezzness said:

ugh well there goes my morning wasted xD was surprised that people were playing. So wait to restart once again and then later my 42 will merge/xfer over? feel so defeated =(

try all the different classes so when you jump into fresh you will have everything figured out

• Administrators
On 10/28/2023 at 5:53 PM, Vartari said:

We will be able do dungeons and raids whit other faction player so its will be able to create guild whit both faction player?

No.

Ban Appeals, shop troubleshooting, account issues etc. -> [email protected]
How To Connect -> LINK
Rules & Guidelines -> LINK
Frequently Asked Questions -> LINK
Stormforge Logs -> LINK
Stormforge Discord -> LINK

• Administrators
28 minutes ago, 1kS said:

Plz add swap racials, this will solve all problems with fractions, cross fractions without cross fractions guilds its like "love" with hands, its ok but....

We've already addressed it - not at launch for sure.

MAYBE in the future, but I can't really confirm this for now.

How To Connect -> LINK
Stormforge Logs -> LINK

On 10/30/2023 at 5:39 PM, Fezzness said:

it will be fun to start over with everyone!

Are you new to Mists of Pandaria? This is a good opportunity to explore certain classes that you may end up regretting on the new launch. You said druid? The bears are, in my opinion, the 2nd best tanks in the game with Blood DK's coming in 1st. Restoration druids are easily tied with 1st place for healers, and Moonkins do an enormous amount of damage in PvP - no defense tho.

It's also a good time to practice leveling. I managed to get to level 50 in under 8 hours.

hello and thanks for starting mistblade over again! 

iam not an arena player but i enjoy BG very much and this it the only reason i play WOW but in mist blade i had very hard time to gear up because arena players with better gears always join BGs and wins so so much easy i think it should be a more fair way to compete like in BGs item level for low gears goes higher or reverse(arena gears go lower!) so we can compete base on skill not item! 

• Administrators
On 11/11/2023 at 3:11 AM, Vetiz said:

Will we be able to reserve names and create characters before the server opens on the 25th?

Nope.

On 11/12/2023 at 9:56 PM, biltd said:

Does this mean that I will lose all the progress I currently have? I should let migrate pj to those who want to progress in the expansions, of course, after this new version reaches the same point where we are now.

You will not. We do not delete current realm's characters.

On 11/13/2023 at 2:02 AM, rexxar said:

hello and thanks for starting mistblade over again! 

iam not an arena player but i enjoy BG very much and this it the only reason i play WOW but in mist blade i had very hard time to gear up because arena players with better gears always join BGs and wins so so much easy i think it should be a more fair way to compete like in BGs item level for low gears goes higher or reverse(arena gears go lower!) so we can compete base on skill not item! 

We have a gear scaling system which literally fixes that.

• Like 1

How To Connect -> LINK
Stormforge Logs -> LINK

On 10/30/2023 at 1:48 PM, Fezzness said:

No one said you have to start over or that there would be a merger.  On the 25th, MB2 will launch, but MB1 will still be right where it is now with all your characters intact.  You will still be able to play on MB1.  When MB2 launches, I'll be right there on MB1 leveling alts and running dungeons.  I don't do progression raiding anymore, so no real incentive for me to start back at level one.  As long as I can still farm timeless isle and do dungeons/BGs, I'm all set.  Would I like to raid and have all that super gear and clear all the raids? Sure.  Do I have the time to dedicate to raiding regularly on a schedule to achieve that? Sadly, no, so I'll just do my dungeons and such.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

exactly, its like playing d2 when the ladder resets... like who plays their non ladder char lol i just meant wasted time as in im not going to play on mb1 when everyone (almost everyone appearently) is on mb2, ive seen it before the population goes down on the old server and then you see ppl in the new server spamming for raids on the old one xD that is an interesting outlook tho, Icritmykilt, but no insentive to level my first char when everyones going to be playing something else is all i was pointing out. At any rate that was weeks ago and its coming out tomorrow? Happy thanksgiving yall! lets hit em hard

On 11/26/2023 at 11:28 AM, kekojonex said:

Hola tengo una duda que no se si se ha tocado el tema con anterioridad, se va a poder migrar el PJ en algun momento para asi no perder el tiempo de juego que ya llevo en Mistblade 1, y no tener que levear de cero un nuevo caracter?

The servers, the site and the forums are English only except in areas dedicate to other languages. Please visit Google translate before you post.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

• Crysis locked this topic