Realm: Mistblade Latest News Discussions - Fall in the Mists again.

Hi! I know this probably won't happen but I would like to suggest a rule regarding PvP. Would it be possible to make it so you can't PvP other players who are 11 or more levels below you unless they attack you. Even in PvP zones? There are many players that sit at level 90 and Gank lower level people when they get flaged for pvp by dungeon queue in cities. Also the same kind of players go to low level zones and kill low level players interrupting their questing. I feel that high level PvP should be kept at high level and not for High level VS low level PvP.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Nyra said:

Hi! I know this probably won't happen but I would like to suggest a rule regarding PvP. Would it be possible to make it so you can't PvP other players who are 11 or more levels below you unless they attack you. Even in PvP zones? There are many players that sit at level 90 and Gank lower level people when they get flaged for pvp by dungeon queue in cities. Also the same kind of players go to low level zones and kill low level players interrupting their questing. I feel that high level PvP should be kept at high level and not for High level VS low level PvP.

It's not possible.

Ban Appeals, shop troubleshooting, account issues etc. -> [email protected]
How To Connect -> LINK
Rules & Guidelines -> LINK
Frequently Asked Questions -> LINK
Stormforge Logs -> LINK
Stormforge Discord -> LINK

Will the cross-faction system be the same as current MB1? Party with opposite faction to become friendly inside instances while leaving WPvP on?

Will there be increased respawn rates based on player-traffic in an area? I can't remember if this was a thing on Timeless Isle, but I know it was a thing on Netherwing.

Do Spanish-speaking players see my English emotes in their own language? Like does /sleep or /cry translate over to appear as /dormir or /llorar to them? I don't think I, as an English speaker, have ever seen an emote in another language unless custom typed.

Hello i think there´s missing the option for players to racial shift (1-2 trys per char or idk like other server), that could be good for the faction balance in every way PVP-PVE. Players would be free to choose how to play and the races would simply remain as aesthetic things. Please this is very important Crysis!! 🙂

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Tiamek said:

Will the cross-faction system be the same as current MB1? Party with opposite faction to become friendly inside instances while leaving WPvP on?

Will there be increased respawn rates based on player-traffic in an area? I can't remember if this was a thing on Timeless Isle, but I know it was a thing on Netherwing.

Do Spanish-speaking players see my English emotes in their own language? Like does /sleep or /cry translate over to appear as /dormir or /llorar to them? I don't think I, as an English speaker, have ever seen an emote in another language unless custom typed.

WPvP must stay on, it only takes like three seconds to figure out why this is the case.

Not sure if dynamic respawns would be "healthy" for TI.

And yes, default emotes do get localized.

On 10/21/2023 at 12:06 AM, barbablanca said:
1)Hello, could the racial ones be changed?

2) Could leveling also be implemented in the BGs for the creation of twinks?

1) No

2) that already exists. You can also lock your xp to stop leveling 

Edited by Query

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Luxord said:

Hi, will we be able to transfer our mounts and gold to the new server ?

It's literally here -> https://stormforge.gg/news/75/mistblade-vol2-announcement

How To Connect -> LINK
Stormforge Logs -> LINK

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Luxord said:

and once the new server reaches the SOO step, both servers will merge and i can play with my current character on the new merged server ?

https://stormforge.gg/news/75/mistblade-vol2-announcement

How To Connect -> LINK
Stormforge Logs -> LINK

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Bozog said:

Will the horde and the alliance communicate in a general chat like they do now? If so, please add the ability to add players from the opposite faction to the blacklist. unfortunately this is not possible now

Yes.

• Like 1

How To Connect -> LINK
Stormforge Logs -> LINK

I think it would be good to insert voting system and vote points on the web page.. something like Warmane has. For 1 month overthere, if vote everyday, you can collect from 16-30 vote points. Than you can use it for 1-2 starting items or some services like char rename or race change or something like that.

Kind regards,

Qwe00!

• Administrators
1 minute ago, qqwwee said:

I think it would be good to insert voting system and vote points on the web page.. something like Warmane has. For 1 month overthere, if vote everyday, you can collect from 16-30 vote points. Than you can use it for 1-2 starting items or some services like char rename or race change or something like that.

Kind regards,

Qwe00!

Nah, vote sites are mostly a scam and the servers themselves do not benefit from it whatsoever.

• Crysis locked this topic