Burning Crusade Last night there were 10.000 players online

Only 10 people in WSG,13 people in EOTS , 15 people in Arathi Basin and no AV

Lets say all 3 battlegrounds had full groups = WSG 20 people , EOTS 30 and AB 30 . That's 80 people out of 10.000 playing bgs.

Even less people doing arenas.

What is going on?Fake population numbers or?

I am just asking,because long time ago i played on server with 3 k people only,and bg's were full of people 24/7 multiple bg's at the same time going on and instant arena queues at any rating.

Edited by werdx

1 hour ago, nateee said:

Maybe think about how s3 is about to come out and a lot of bg marks/honor will be wiped in a few days and you'll realize why so few are doing bgs right now.

Funny thing is this isn't the only time only 50-80 players  out of 7k+ players online played BG's and such a thing is simply not possible.

I have been logging-in regularly since release to check up on numbers in BG's.

Since first (decently populated) private TBC servers (wow crack,alpha wow,feenix,warmane tbc) , at any given moment there were multiple BG's going on at the same time and queues were instant. (even tho all of those servers were mostly pve oriented) Feenix wow and alpha wow had peak of 4 k players, AV queues were instant on both of those servers and always full. Warmane TBC on site had numbers showing at 7.000 players , 5:00 in the morning,3 FULL av's going on at the same time the moment you finish AV, you queue for new AV and you get instant inv. Cities around battlemasters were full of people , EVERY single city + Shatt. 

On this server however...there's NO ONE at battlemasters , 3 half empty BG's going on during peak hours,with 7k+ players

To nateee and his/her bad excuse ,that would be the case if every single player played BG's only to farm honor and marks , which is not the case . Sure if there were 1000 people ,i would've bought it. But with 4600 players online (currently) ... i have hard time believing no one wants to play because honor and marks will be wiped soon.

Again , anyone who has ever played on decently populated TBC servers,with 2k+ players,knows what's up.

Edited by werdx

• Administrators
12 hours ago, werdx said:

Only 10 people in WSG,13 people in EOTS , 15 people in Arathi Basin and no AV

It's 1am on a Monday with 'just' 2600 players online and yet /who returns 50+ people for both Arathi Basin and Eye of the Storm, which is already way more than your delusional mind have imagined for a server peak time. Either you're mentally challenged or playing on a different realm while looking at Netherwing numbers. We also made AV heavily disincentivized so nobody is queueing it, most people think it's disabled for a reason.

2 hours ago, werdx said:

On this server however...there's NO ONE at battlemasters , 3 half empty BG's going on during peak hours,with 7k+ players

You can queue up for a battleground from anywhere in the world, therefore there's no need to crowd the battlemaster. It's literally a server feature. It's also entirely possible multiple BGs popped at the same time and people jumped onto a different one, leaving you in a half-empty BG, it happens.

8 hours ago, Azzoax said:

10k Chars online but approximately 8k of them (yeah, probably not as many, who cares about accurate numbers) are people who are multiboxing or botting. So effectively not really online.

Ticia Verveer on X: "#BestFootnoteEver 1 This was once ...

Yeah, 140% bots and multiboxers. "Source: my ass.".

2 hours ago, werdx said:

I have been logging-in regularly since release to check up on numbers in BG's.

Perhaps you should instead get a doctor to check up on you because you're either not of a sound mind or you think you're way smarter than you really are.

3 hours ago, werdx said:

Again , anyone who has ever played on decently populated TBC servers,with 2k+ players,knows what's up.

You lack basic observation skills and you're incapable of writing coherent sentences or even basic formatting of your posts. Nobody "knows what's up" in that smooth brain of yours. Finish middle school first, if you have any idiotic opinion try at least asking a semi-functioning adult before you reveal your stupidity to a broader audience.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1