Mists of Pandaria ToT Heroic Raid ID needs to be changed Please.

Gentlement, I'm sure most of you know how the heroic raid ID works for MOP TOT/SOO/TOES/HOF/MSV.

EXAMPLE: you read the following in world chat right after the weekly raid ID reset occurs, "LF 1 dps for ToT 10hc pug run"

you think to yourself, "NICE FINALLY I CAN JOIN A HEROIC RAID AND GET LOOT"

you join them, and you guys kill 2 bosses before the raid leader has to go, so he calls a R/O.

You can no longer raid for the entire week, unless that random dude who you didnt even know invites you back, which he wont because you guys dont speak the same language 90% of the time, or you have to make a raid yourself, raid lead it with people who, most likely dont speak your language. Congrats you killed on 2 bosses on the 1st day of the raid reset day and you can no longer raid ToT for 8 days. 

The heroic raid ID needs to be changed so it works the same way as nm mode raids, I challenge anyone to provide a single reason for why this shouldnt be the case, this wouldnt give anyone at all a single advantage, and would increase the server population by a GIANT amount, I dont know why this isnt spoken about at all but this is the BIGGEST reason by far for why this servers population is slowly decreasing.

Another example increase some of you are not following.

-TOT HEROIC RAID BOSSES RAID ID MECHANIC-

1.) Jin'rokh the Breaker <----you killedd in pug

2.) Horridon <----you killedd in pug

3.) Council of Elders <----you killedd in pug

4.) Tortos <----- Locked

5.) Megaera <----- Locked

6.) Ji-Kun <----- Locked

7.) Durumu <----- Locked

8.) Primordius <----- Locked

9.) Dark Animus <----- Locked

10.) Iron Qon <----- Locked

11.) Twin Consorts <----- Locked

12.) Lei Shen <----- Locked 

Above is an example of how the heroic raid I works. You cannot do these bosses for the entire week unless youre the raid leader, WHICH is a reason guilds are a thing, because raid leading is hard and 99% of players can do it, thus joining a guild. You cannot kill these bosses unless you make a raid and raid lead that raid, OR you can only play with the initial raid leader which isnt going to happen because you joined a pug, meaning a 10 man group of random players. 

TOT NORMAL RAID BOSSES RAID ID MECHANIC-

1.) Jin'rokh the Breaker <----you killedd in pug

2.) Horridon <----you killedd in pug

3.) Council of Elders <----you killedd in pug

4.) Tortos <----- Join any group to kill

5.) Megaera <----- Join any group to kill

6.) Ji-Kun <----- Join any group to kill

7.) Durumu <----- Join any group to kill

8.) Primordius <----- Join any group to kill

9.) Dark Animus <----- Join any group to kill

10.) Iron Qon <----- Join any group to kill

11.) Twin Consorts <----- Join any group to kill

12.) Lei Shen <----- Join any group to kill

If you truly want to improve the server and care about the quality of the server this needs to be changed, because its not fair to anyone to be robbed of their ID for no reason, this change doesnt give in any way, shape, or form an advantage at all, theres no benefit to the player other than them being able to play the game. I dont understand why you dont want us to play the game?

• Administrators

Generally, allowing flexibility in the highest difficulty/most prestigious raids allows for toxic "optimized" behavior to emerge, such as organized boosting and time-consuming splitraiding to funnel loot to the best characters in a given guild. So the downside is that allowing people who cannot really even do heroic raids to fuck around in heroics at their leisure also makes better players feel forced to endure way too much in order to stay competitive.

The people who would benefit from this are those who are skilled on their own to be in a heroic guild, but aren't yet in a heroic guild, and the people who would be harmed by this are those who are already in a heroic guild. We believe the former group to be quite a bit smaller than the latter.