Mists of Pandaria Limitless Transmog (to a degree)

In the World (of Warcraft) so many nice pieces of transmog-able pieces can be found though the restrictions of using these on the desired (main) toon is so unfortunate.

Could the restrictions of the same armor type and weapon type be removed? (non-classified weapons and armors like skinning knife excluded / wands or throwing weapons as e.g. a gun also excluded)

I hope this suggestion could be looked into, I am sure more and more people would love to see it implemented

Hello Aithne,

Thank you for your response!

Not really sounds like the door is not fully closed which is good to read!

Have no experience at all with altering clients, have seen a few other expansions where this was implemented somehow; I hope this one can be added to a list of things to check 🙂

• 1 month later...

"Not really" translates to "it would be a considerable amount of work and possibly lots of headaches and even if we could reliably pull it off, it is so far down the priority list that you could almost assume it will never happen or at least not anytime soon." They don't like to modify the client unless they really have to because that means redownloading the client for all the users.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade