https://cdn.wowlibrary.com/clients/TBC_335/Patch-Full.zip
Если все делать по инструкции, то не работает на русском клиенте игры, помогите решить проблему пожалуйста.
If everything is done according to the instructions, it does not work on the Russian client of the game, please help solve the problem.

I'm confused.  What does TBK stand for and why are you trying to use a WotLK 3.3.5 client on the TBC 2.4.3 server?

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

Hello, i have problem with new wotlk client, yesterday (31 may) i was playing all day with no problems, after reset serwer at 00:00 client is no more playable. When I login in to the game i have announce "client wotlk is outdated please update" then game stops to desktop. When i run old client 2.4.3 i have no problems, any suggestions what i should to do?

Zrzut ekranu 2024-06-01 212643.png

• 1 month later...
On 6/1/2024 at 2:31 PM, Pelto said:

From our discord:

When using the Wrath 3.3.5 client for Netherwing - if you receive an error about your client patch being outdated - you need to download the newest one. Do so with the following link, and make sure to delete the old patch file. This is located directly in your Data folder. https://cdn.wowlibrary.com/clients/TBC_335/Patch-Full.zip

Thanks,
GM Pelto

That link isn't working for me. Is it just me or is there an issue with the link?

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade