Not interested in spending time having to minmax my weapon skill on grey mobs as a level 20 just to be majorly lagging behind on weapon skill again and getting nothing but parrys in another 20 levels. Ive already uninstalled and looking for another server lol. Increased XP just makes for a terrible leveling experience, was level 20 still with some starter items a level 4 grey staff and one green from a quest, less than half max weapon skill, not enough gold to keep up with class training or learn 2h maces for the one upgrade i found(which yet again more weapon skill to level yaaaay!!!!), i literally had to sell my shoes at one point just to take the flight path from exodar back to bloodmyst isle for the quest, didnt find any bags and didnt even have space to loot the all quest items in the first round of bloodmyst isle. Would honestly much rather level 3x slower and not have the game be a constant pain in the ass to play.

Didnt even know that was a thing, but even then who in their right mind would nerf themselves XP wise on a boosted server? Why not just make adjustments for the XP boost to make the default server settings a more cohesive and enjoyable experience?

Well you mentioned you were unhappy with the XP rate, I was just informing you of the option.

All of our commands are listed here:

The cost of buying new spell ranks was significantly reduced, and bag drop rates are increased. In addition, all flight paths are open by default.

I am sorry it did not work out for you - I rarely run into someone who had a negative experience leveling on here. However, the server is certainly not for everyone!

Thanks,
GM Pelto

22 minutes ago, Gutterbutts said:

Not interested in spending time having to minmax my weapon skill on grey mobs as a level 20 just to be majorly lagging behind on weapon skill again and getting nothing but parrys in another 20 levels. Ive already uninstalled and looking for another server lol. Increased XP just makes for a terrible leveling experience, was level 20 still with some starter items a level 4 grey staff and one green from a quest, less than half max weapon skill, not enough gold to keep up with class training or learn 2h maces for the one upgrade i found(which yet again more weapon skill to level yaaaay!!!!), i literally had to sell my shoes at one point just to take the flight path from exodar back to bloodmyst isle for the quest, didnt find any bags and didnt even have space to loot the all quest items in the first round of bloodmyst isle. Would honestly much rather level 3x slower and not have the game be a constant pain in the ass to play.

all this seems correct for a boosted xp server, the first char is hell. what doesn't seem correct is your weapon skill lagging behind more than 10 skills at any point, i played in higher rates and it wasn't as bad as you describe. if you tell me your name i can send you some gold, any side