Hello
I'm stuck in the island scenario

To the skies! stage 6 of 6  (duh)
During the mine stage, NPC Taoshi disappeared when I killed the mini boss Shiaxu (after 2 attempts with item level 445 this place seems unbearable)
I decided to relog in front of the door. Nothing changed.
Managed to die almost at the door, but was never able to go through the door in ghost form.
Relogged again in ghost. My corpse is missing, and Im can’t resurrect in the “cemetery”, at the entrance to the mine.
And anyway, the script is clearly broken and I need to spend 1.5 hours again picking the bosses (and etc).
But I can't do that since I'm stuck in ghost form in a broken quest script. Is it possible to fix it somehow? Scenario and character.

Character name is Beanburrower

WoWScrnShot_051724_175925.jpg

WoWScrnShot_051724_175946.jpg

2 hours ago, Guhkner said:

Hello
I'm stuck in the island scenario

To the skies! stage 6 of 6  (duh)
During the mine stage, NPC Taoshi disappeared when I killed the mini boss Shiaxu (after 2 attempts with item level 445 this place seems unbearable)
I decided to relog in front of the door. Nothing changed.
Managed to die almost at the door, but was never able to go through the door in ghost form.
Relogged again in ghost. My corpse is missing, and Im can’t resurrect in the “cemetery”, at the entrance to the mine.
And anyway, the script is clearly broken and I need to spend 1.5 hours again picking the bosses (and etc).
But I can't do that since I'm stuck in ghost form in a broken quest script. Is it possible to fix it somehow? Scenario and character.

Character name is Beanburrower

WoWScrnShot_051724_175925.jpg

WoWScrnShot_051724_175946.jpg

Hello there , please use unstuck feature in our website you can access to that by clicking on your display name in home page of website

if the issue didn't get fixed please make in game ticket or dm gamemasters in our discord