Dear everyone, 

May I suggest a new fresh realm for TBC? I speak so many people that either are bored or fed up with the sunwell patch or even recently joined Stormforge.

I am 100% convinced this server will be populated in a heartbeat.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hello,

A fresh server is already planned, however do not expect it for quite a while. The current server just released the final patch, and Sunwell is not yet fully released, so we will likely be on this for several months at least.

Thanks,
GM Pelto

• 2 weeks later...

There are those of us that don't jump in season 2 because we don't want to refarm and relevel through the same content again.  Once Netherwing dies, I'll probably go out in search of a cataclysm server and wait for Stormforge to release a Legion server.

• Thanks 1

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

to be honest, i only play tbc cause i like tbc... so if stormrforge wont open a fresh server with slower progress then me and alot of others just find another tbc server? There is a billion cata servers anyway....