Realm: Netherwing Out of the terms = within the terms?

Your administrator came out to explain to me that I violated the clause " Selling / buying / trading characters, gold, iters, boosting services, etc. for money / odds / services or goods either outside of the game or in another virtual environment. "I proved the relevant evidence of no transaction, if there is no transaction is not a violation? Then you respond to me with the "attempt" is a violation. Is there any "attempt" that you replied to me in this clause? Is it a problem with my understanding or something with your explanation? Aren't you some multiple you? Then ask your representatives to explain why the results outside your terms are included in the terms?

• Administrators

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/selling

Creating a sale listing or proposal does fit the dictionary definition of "selling" in the Cambridge English dictionary. It might be a language barrier, but the rules DO cover "advertisements", as they are precisely just "making a product available for sale".

Verbs in the "present continuous" tense can morph into nouns representing the process, from start to finish, and here, it is generally understood among fluent English speakers to include the sort of advertisements that you were banned for.

Depending on the way you advertised, say, a gold sale, you also may have violated the rules against advertising other services and/or cheating content, because many large goldselling sites do violate these rules.

1. Advertising other servers or services, including party, whisper and guild chats. Intentionally directing players to places where such content may be found is strictly forbidden as well.
  2. It is forbidden to post or advertise content related to cheating, illegitimate advantages or forbidden software.

8 hours ago, Aithne said:

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/selling

Creating a sale listing or proposal does fit the dictionary definition of "selling" in the Cambridge English dictionary. It might be a language barrier, but the rules DO cover "advertisements", as they are precisely just "making a product available for sale".

Verbs in the "present continuous" tense can morph into nouns representing the process, from start to finish, and here, it is generally understood among fluent English speakers to include the sort of advertisements that you were banned for.

Depending on the way you advertised, say, a gold sale, you also may have violated the rules against advertising other services and/or cheating content, because many large goldselling sites do violate these rules.

1. Advertising other servers or services, including party, whisper and guild chats. Intentionally directing players to places where such content may be found is strictly forbidden as well.
  2. It is forbidden to post or advertise content related to cheating, illegitimate advantages or forbidden software.

Well, according to your understanding of the word combined with the violation of the content, advertising is also included, so please go to the server above to see, see how many shout advertising every day? Some ads even shout from day to night? The account data of those transactions is in violation of your terms? Equipment trading gold produce data you can see, tracing data I think it is not difficult for you, because I think you punishment is audit on the basis of the data, if for these indirect or change the way of trading is not in your control scope or audit sequence, you only punish the current line is in violation of the terms of your account. Then I can only think that you only punish those that produce sales behavior or only sales advertising but do not produce substantial transaction, but do not punish those that still have no current sales behavior or change or even use indirect sales methods. And don't think, so it is. According to your punishment standard, when other players ask me if "selling gold will be banned", I think I can say to them "no, only your way of selling gold is not the way mentioned in the violation clause"

• Administrators

We provide a legitimate, audited service for this through the website's Essence Market, and advertising gold for Essence is allowed, even supported. If anyone even advertises goldselling outside of that service though, for external currencies (like fiat/crypto or money in other mmos or gift cards or anything) we consider that a violation of our rules for external trading and possibly advertisement of forbidden external services. What matters is not our ability to see that you haven't traded your gold (yet, on the account you were advertising from, as if mules didn't exist), what matters is that you tried to engage in a practice that is, by its nature, not auditable because it is not done entirely through our platform (if we just disregard the fact that most goldsellers have acquired their gold through illegitimate means).

We punish everyone that we can find, and someone not having been banned *yet* is not a reason to unban you. Your machine translated English is sadly difficult for me to understand, the last part of the post got mangled into an unintelligible mess, so if you're bringing it up that some people aren't utterly stupid about their goldselling and do not get caught as quickly as I assume you did, yes, you are entirely right, if there isn't someone constantly auditing the (from what I know pretty extensive) logs, stuff can slide under the table... for a while. But they will get caught in the end.

29 minutes ago, Aithne said:

We provide a legitimate, audited service for this through the website's Essence Market, and advertising gold for Essence is allowed, even supported. If anyone even advertises goldselling outside of that service though, for external currencies (like fiat/crypto or money in other mmos or gift cards or anything) we consider that a violation of our rules for external trading and possibly advertisement of forbidden external services. What matters is not our ability to see that you haven't traded your gold (yet, on the account you were advertising from, as if mules didn't exist), what matters is that you tried to engage in a practice that is, by its nature, not auditable because it is not done entirely through our platform (if we just disregard the fact that most goldsellers have acquired their gold through illegitimate means).

We punish everyone that we can find, and someone not having been banned *yet* is not a reason to unban you. Your machine translated English is sadly difficult for me to understand, the last part of the post got mangled into an unintelligible mess, so if you're bringing it up that some people aren't utterly stupid about their goldselling and do not get caught as quickly as I assume you did, yes, you are entirely right, if there isn't someone constantly auditing the (from what I know pretty extensive) logs, stuff can slide under the table... for a while. But they will get caught in the end.

yes! I also said it at the very beginning! I can't English, all by translation software, these days apply unlock made me very tired, but I just want to say a want to repeatedly apply unlock players all demands and reasons and submit the relevant evidence, email I have the related, purpose is not to understand the seal will do violations, but abide by your rules to play games, and to consider is to return to China server or stay here players to interpret your game environment better to try. Otherwise, who would so insist on doing this thing may be fruitless, but now it seems that you will not understand and do not feel my sincerity from my so many emails.