Realm: Netherwing Just don't set up any way to appeal

Why should we set up what appeal channel? Since set appeal channel, means to players a chance, since can to fill in the appeal that is appeal reason and reason, at least should also carefully should consult account past data, see if the account is really malicious violations, there is the language differences, according to the habit of the server before play games even if violations should also see the seriousness to decide the punishment? The same response really makes people suspect that the appeal channel just lets you enjoy the pleasure of the players begging you.

Hello,

There will be no change to how our appeals process works.

Despite what you say, we do not get "pleasure" out of players begging. We review each appeal individually and make a determination, and we do overturn a ban if it has been given out falsely.

It is however important that you read and fully understand all the rules of a server when you join, they are listed here:
https://stormforge.gg/en/rules

Thanks,
GM Pelto

10 minutes ago, Pelto said:

Hello,

Despite what you say, we do not get "pleasure" out of players begging. We review each appeal individually and make a determination, and we do overturn a ban if it has been given out falsely.

It is however important that you read and fully understand all the rules of a server when you join, they are listed here:

Thanks,
GM Pelto

You give me the feeling is such, you have a good look at the reply to my email, uniform, feeling is the robot reply, your irregularities is trading behavior, I also proof I have no trading behavior, then you give me back is "have this intention is" that your rules should change?"Having this behavioral intention" should also be added to it. Do you feel that this will happen but has not yet? So if you have this understanding ability, when you came to Europe and you came to ask us for support, should we feel that some of you will not appreciate or question the quality and will not support you for quarantine supplies? We are not giving you a lot of free supplies out of your own pocket. Because you question the intention or the motivation, at least we can't do the same.

9 minutes ago, 幽冥疾风 said:

You give me the feeling is such, you have a good look at the reply to my email, uniform, feeling is the robot reply, your irregularities is trading behavior, I also proof I have no trading behavior, then you give me back is "have this intention is" that your rules should change?"Having this behavioral intention" should also be added to it. Do you feel that this will happen but has not yet? So if you have this understanding ability, when you came to Europe and you came to ask us for support, should we feel that some of you will not appreciate or question the quality and will not support you for quarantine supplies? We are not giving you a lot of free supplies out of your own pocket. Because you question the intention or the motivation, at least we can't do the same.

34 minutes ago, Pelto said:

Hello,

Thanks,
GM Pelto

When you came to ask for help, we responded to the first time, expanded the productivity of the factory, strictly supervised and grasped the quality, and held meetings overnight to make a plan to ensure that the epidemic prevention materials you needed were declared on the plane in the first time. And when I have questions in the game and ask you for help, what is your response? The evidence did not violate your rules, and you responded with an "intention" that does not exist in the rules and "you think it."What do you make me think? What would you think about you?

Hello,

Sorry you feel that way, but we are not robots. In fact, the Game Masters are purely a volunteer position, we do this job with passion and have helped many individuals on this server who come across problems! We are not perfect of course and we are human, mistakes can happen, that is why the appeals system is in place. But you must also keep in mind as well that this server is completely free, there is no subscription to pay unlike with Blizzard.

I can not comment any more on your situation or the reason for your ban, as I was not the one that gave it out, so I am not away of any of the details. if you want further information or clarification regarding your ban or appeal, you can always join our Stormforge discord and contact Crysis or Etherious through direct message.

Thanks!
GM Pelto

Edited by Pelto

4 minutes ago, Pelto said:

Hello,

Sorry you feel that way, but we are not robots. In fact, the Game Masters are purely a volunteer position, we do this job with passion and have helped many individuals on this server who come across problems! We are not perfect of course and we are human, mistakes can happen, that is why the appeals system is in place. But you must also keep in mind as well that this server is completely free, there is no subscription to pay unlike with Blizzard.

I can not comment any more on your situation or the reason for your ban, as I was not the one that gave it out, so I am not away of any of the details. if you want further information or clarification regarding your ban or appeal, you can always join our Stormforge discord and contact Crysis or Etherious through direct message.

Thanks!
GM Pelto

Do you mean "totally free" that players have to accept any of your wrong decisions? If a "paid" player's complaint will be accepted and dealt with, right? So what's the "fair deal" with this server? Is it also "completely free"? The service inside the mall can brush the credit card recharge? We all know that Blizzard has always been to suppress the studio gold trading behavior, as far as I know, your service is also resolutely resistant to gold trading, only players where there is so much gold coins? Don't you have to recharge the currency of the website to buy services? What about "completely free"?

Donations on our shop are completely optional.

By completely free - I mean that the server is free for YOU as the player to play on it - and you do not have to pay anything if you do not want to.

Giving a donation for any service does not give you any special treatment when it comes to any issue either, all ban appeals are handled equally.

Thanks,
GM Pelto

Edited by Pelto

27 minutes ago, Pelto said:

Donations on our shop are completely optional.

By completely free - I mean that the server is free for YOU as the player to play on it - and you do not have to pay anything if you do not want to.

Giving a donation for any service does not give you any special treatment when it comes to any issue either, all ban appeals are handled equally.

Thanks,
GM Pelto

It's because you can't be fair that adopt this "one size fits all" approach, because it can minimize the pressure of limited management and insufficient time. Your country also has a law, the law is the real fair is the result of sanctions is built within the terms, that is fair, you now take the terms of sanctions to sanctions outside the situation, this is a "fair", if stubbornly fair, it is based on you follow one's wishes sanctions. Is this really fair enough? Until you perfect this clause, don't say that all the decisions are fair to every player, at least for me it is not fair to me. In fact, you don't have the power to solve things and you don't have to reply to me, I think it's a waste of my time.

Sorry you feel that way - I assure you that we are fair in every decision we make.

I did not mean to extend this conversation so I will make this my final post - I simple wanted to respond to your original post because you asked for the appeals process to be changed or removed, and also accused us of being robots and enjoying the misery of individuals who put in appeals.

We will not be changing the system, and we do not get any sort of pleasure from people "begging" as you claimed, we review each appeal carefully and make a determination. I am sorry it did not work out for your particular situation. Again I encourage you to contact Crysis or Etherious on our discord if you want to have any follow-up.

Thanks,
GM Pelto

Edited by Pelto