Burning Crusade bots and afkers in BG is getting out of hand!!

Best every1, Since last weekend the amount of bots and or players that NOT participate in bg's is srsly getting out of hand!

As an Alliance player I havent been able to win 3 games in 1 full day of playing since last week. This has been different by miles!!

Every1 noticed the players standing afk near AB flags while horde players capping and no action taken. People are walking on follow other players and do nothing but jump now and then in order not to be kicked.

Why does have Horde a free faction change and not a free 1 for Alliance? The horde players are nearly 90% of time fully s3 or s4 geared against complete green geared Alliance in bgs alot of the time.

I truly dont see the fun anymore and as a working man with not to much time during the week its extremly frustating not to be able to win a single bg, let alone 3 for the quest. Making to gear up near impossible while horde gets 3 badges and double bonus every single round.

I understand this is not an easy problem to fix but for me the fun is basicly over.

P.s. Also AV is missing and frustrating since thats one of my favorite bg... whats up with that?

Hello,

We ban bots and AFKers on a daily basis.

If you see any, please open an in-game ticket to report them, and they will be dealt with.

The reason that Horde is allowed a free transfer to Alliance and not the other way around is because the server is typically 60%+ Horde, so it is a faction balance measure.

AV is technically available - however it does not have any of the bonus honor that other BGs do, and so very few people queue it. This was done on purpose by the PvP developer, due to the nature of this BG typically being a PvE zergfest and not much actual PvP occurs - this encourages more activity in the other BGs. It is unlikely this will change, but you can always add your thoughts to this in the PvP channel of our discord.

Thanks!
GM Pelto

Edited by Pelto

1 hour ago, Pelto said:

Hello,

We ban bots and AFKers on a daily basis.

If you see any, please open an in-game ticket to report them, and they will be dealt with.

The reason that Horde is allowed a free transfer to Alliance and not the other way around is because the server is typically 60%+ Horde, so it is a faction balance measure.

AV is technically available - however it does not have any of the bonus honor that other BGs do, and so very few people queue it. This was done on purpose by the PvP developer, due to the nature of this BG typically being a PvE zergfest and not much actual PvP occurs - this encourages more activity in the other BGs. It is unlikely this will change, but you can always add your thoughts to this in the PvP channel of our discord.

Thanks!
GM Pelto

"People are walking on follow other players and do nothing but jump now and then in order not to be kicked"
this isn't the case i've been booted out of game for guarding ST while moving AND using mana shield every ~30 secs, cherry on top, that clueless "team" never teamed up to take a third base, they always tried to take two bases at a time. care to explain how does this work ever since the debuff got removed?

as for OP "Every1 noticed the players standing afk near AB flags while horde players capping and no action taken" you will see in time that tunnel vision is a much bigger problem on this server, i often wonder how do these people are still alive irl, how do they drive/cross the road?
also, you can't solo prevent a rogue ninja cap, unless you have a pet/immunity 😉

Sorry to say but the fun is out for me on this server in many ways... Alliance havent won a single BG in the past 7 days and i am sure alot of players can confirm this. 

Besides bg's the whole playstyle with sunwell patch is just awfull. Prices are insane, you only can be mage in order to join SWP farms, no guilds recruiting warriors or rogues, extremly hard to find a group to do any heroic in unless its in middle of day (when i work). 75% in bg on alliance is full green geared vs BiS geared hordes, 90% of chat is like: "??".... no idea wtf that means, No groups taking warrior tanks, because pally or druid goes faster, ...

Short story... you either be a meta toon with million gold AND horde side if u want to gear up in pvp or your screwed 100%.

I truly loved netherwing from the start but now I'll wait till a new server pops op i guess... 

8 hours ago, Roguelover said:

Sorry to say but the fun is out for me on this server in many ways... Alliance havent won a single BG in the past 7 days and i am sure alot of players can confirm this. 

Besides bg's the whole playstyle with sunwell patch is just awfull. Prices are insane, you only can be mage in order to join SWP farms, no guilds recruiting warriors or rogues, extremly hard to find a group to do any heroic in unless its in middle of day (when i work). 75% in bg on alliance is full green geared vs BiS geared hordes, 90% of chat is like: "??".... no idea wtf that means, No groups taking warrior tanks, because pally or druid goes faster, ...

Short story... you either be a meta toon with million gold AND horde side if u want to gear up in pvp or your screwed 100%.

I truly loved netherwing from the start but now I'll wait till a new server pops op i guess... 

if you have a time window of 1-2 hours to play i believe you may repeatedly land a 100% loss rate, for me it's not 100% even in the worst days (just finished the first daily, 1 loss, 3 wins, next one could take 3 hours tho) , you are overexaggerating about the green geared people, the most i've seen in same bg are like 4? usually it's 1, 2 max, and you can't really blame them (the new players, no excuse for alts on hellfire gear), they can't do normal dungeons because no one is doing them, they can't do heroics because of low gear, they can't buy the rep for the blue rep set because stuff like arakkoa feathers sell for 1.40 on a good day, we don't want them in bgz, i'm sure many of them don't want to be in bgz either, the economy situation tends to favor the shop, it's ok, good dedicated servers cost a lot.
as for your choice of classes, i mean come on, even on a new server, don't you know you're gonna be the last choice as a rogue/pwar? this is how it has always been in tbc

Edited by tedform

i played 7 days in a row and won 3 bg's in those 7 days. Alliance was farmed since honor weekend from early in the morning till late at night, day after day.

I dont mind people in starting gear join bg as long as they are active players, but in 99% of cases those are the ones standing still or are on follow (most likely with their alt).

About the heroics, 100% true. U either need to be in full t6 or they dont take a new player (or alt) in group. Gearing up in thise phase or finishing elite quests is a horror.

Warrior and rogues arent useless classes at all... in fact, a rogue brings more CC to a party than most classes but hey... thats just not the meta. People want to run a dungeon in speed mode with a pally tank and 3 mages for AoE.  To be honest,.. these days the only warriors and rogues that get to see the inside of any raid is by being a guildmaster.

Back in the day that meta didnt excist. It was just fun. Now its just a speedrun for the best gear and than end up complaining there is no new content.

And prices... I mean 40k for some patterns? How on earth do people farm 40k gold? I have been playing normally since release and i carry max 3k gold.

if you played for the whole day and you had nothing but losses i find it hard to believe
i can't tell you an exact number because i'm an altoholic, but i must have earned easily like 150k honor across all my chars the last weekend and i didn't even played for the whole days because the s1 to s2 upgrades are so meh, especially early friday morning around 7-8pm was nothing but victories for me 😛 i've had better weekends i've had worse, it was average.
original tbc was "just fun" maybe for the first six months, by summer not even warriors wanted warrior tanks or heroic groups without at least 2 mages in them, and i remember this very well because i mained warrior/balance druid back then

stay of the booze... alliance has been losing non stop since last patch. 

Played non stop on 2 chars won maybe 3 games in 7 days. I hear this also from every1 in game so this is not a 1 man experience

On 5/15/2024 at 10:03 PM, Roguelover said:

stay of the booze... alliance has been losing non stop since last patch. 

Played non stop on 2 chars won maybe 3 games in 7 days. I hear this also from every1 in game so this is not a 1 man experience

what? 😆🤣
this is my latest alt, i started playing with him after s4 came and that trinket is the 40k one (two days to get the boj cloak, so i started playing 18 days ago), also that 70 played isn't accurate, real play time is at least one day less
git gud ? 🤣

Untitled.png

Edited by tedform