Realm: Netherwing From a Chinese post-80 players feeling

I'm just a play old warcraft of twenty years, I have entered middle age, for those of us after 80, not too much can let our entertainment project, have families have children, small, usually have been life pressure of breath, warcraft is my last world without worry, although China server will open, because there is no burning expedition we don't going to go back to play, meet set to play here, in our Chinese called "pension", this account injected me too much effort.. As an old Chinese saying goes, "He who does not know is innocent". For my violation I also through your punishment to know that this is the server is not allowed, so can you give a chance to correct? I have realized that this behavior is not allowed, and promised to eliminate all violations of the server, and also request supervision Why not give it some tolerance?

you must wait for a response. If they tell you they will not lift the ban, then there is nothing more than can be done. If it is a temporary ban, you must wait until it expires.

13 minutes ago, Matick said:

you must wait for a response. If they tell you they will not lift the ban, then there is nothing more than can be done. If it is a temporary ban, you must wait until it expires.

Is the audit violation a machine audit or a human audit? At least also should first have a warning punishment, if still continue to go my own way to permanently ban this is better to accept ah, this direct so serious punishment is really very helpless, what's more, do not know in advance, I also see others shout me to shout.

• 3 weeks later...

Ignorance of the law is no excuse.  The punishment is tailored to the crime and violation of the clearly laid out rules is your fault.  "Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time."

Make your case in the e-mail and hope you can convince them to lift the ban or start a new account and consider your old characters the price you pay for your actions.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade