Burning Crusade Consider to nerf SSC and TK

Lots of us are still T4 geared and never been to Hyjal or Blank Temple. Is it time to nerf normal difficulty SSC and TK so that more players can gear up and experince more about TBC, e.g. Hyjal or black temple? The heroic mode is always there for players who wants more challenges and prizes.

• 2 weeks later...

I can remember in retail when SWP came out and I knew guilds that were still struggling in Karazhan spending 4-5 hours a night over multiple nights of wiping on multiple bosses. Even though people have enough gear and the right mix of classes/specs that does not mean they can complete the raid.  Some people just can't face roll hard enough.

Now if you are fully geared from Kara/Gruul/Mags/BoJ/PvP as good as you can get and you have 25 people equivalently geared and you still can't down any bosses in SSC/TK/ZA then maybe it is time to just farm herb/ore and call it a day.  If you have that kind of gear and you watched the strat videos and everyone has the consumables/enchants/gems/etc then there is no reason why at least the first few bosses in those raids shouldn't fall on normal.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade