Burning Crusade more Badge of justice in heroics!

Hi every1, I would like to suggest to increase the Badges of justice that drops from bosses in heroics... maybe multiply it with 3 per boss. This will increase the populairity for heroics again and new players or alts can gear up faster...

Also very hard to find any groups for heroics these days.

Just my 2 cents

2 hours ago, Sydrone said:

Hi every1, I would like to suggest to increase the Badges of justice that drops from bosses in heroics... maybe multiply it with 3 per boss. This will increase the populairity for heroics again and new players or alts can gear up faster...

Also very hard to find any groups for heroics these days.

Just my 2 cents

when i started my fist char 3 months ago i tried to do some pve because i was short on gold and i wanted to get the rep set to start pvp (because i want to at least survive an intercept stun), days and days waiting for sl/sh/tempest-keep normal runs, group quests? i cleared the quest log of that char by multiboxing later. whenever i join world i see groups for heroics, still no normal ads, maybe the occasional MGT/OHF-BM, i guess it's more quiet now if everyone is farming swp trash, but don't new players and alts need the group quests/normal instances more?, how do they even gonna get a heroic spot if they are in netherstorm green gear? and why would someone farm badges again when there is chance for better gear at swp trash? we are at "that phase" sadly, i mean if anything, the normal daily should give badges

Edited by tedform