General Will there be more Expansions or will they stay in Pandaria?

my question is because it is the best wow server I have found, it has almost no bugs and its community is very active, that's why I ask if they are going to address more expansions like legion or battle for azeroth.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kastuku said:

my question is because it is the best wow server I have found, it has almost no bugs and its community is very active, that's why I ask if they are going to address more expansions like legion or battle for azeroth.

Hello! I think I can help you with this question, Stormforge is connected with TauriWoW and TauriWoW is building a Legion server.

Keep an eye on the news here or there 😄

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Bi0pTic said:

Hello! I think I can help you with this question, Stormforge is connected with TauriWoW and TauriWoW is building a Legion server.

Keep an eye on the news here or there 😄

Thankss,because the service is really very good and makes you want to play the other expansions as well.  😄

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 5/6/2024 at 3:49 PM, Kastuku said:

Thankss,because the service is really very good and makes you want to play the other expansions as well.  😄

Thank you, good sir. 🙂 That means a lot.

As @Bi0pTic mentioned, we are working on different expansions (Legion). We do not have any date for it yet, so follow our channels.

Ban Appeals, shop troubleshooting, account issues etc. -> [email protected]
How To Connect -> LINK
Rules & Guidelines -> LINK
Frequently Asked Questions -> LINK
Stormforge Logs -> LINK
Stormforge Discord -> LINK

• Crysis locked this topic