Burning Crusade Bug in quest for rogue poison

When completing a quest for rogue poisons, killing mobs is not counted. I repeatedly tried to repeat the quest by resetting it, but it didn't work. in addition, they hung a debuff on me that does not allow me to use the stealth key when killing a mob, but I cannot steal it. I used up all the rocket launcher charges, and in an attempt to get the quest again, I deleted it. the result is negative. I don't have a rocket launcher, I have a debuff hanging on me, which I can't take off, since I haven't completed the previous quest yet. I performed the quest alone, I was not a member of the raid... my nick Cupera

I tested without addons and it works just fine. Try closing game and deleting cache folder. The only way kills aren't being tracked is something on your end. Thousands+ of rogues have done their poison quest without issues. 

Edited by Matick

39 minutes ago, Matick said:

I tested without addons and it works just fine. Try closing game and deleting cache folder. The only way kills aren't being tracked is something on your end. Thousands+ of rogues have done their poison quest without issues. 

may I ask who you are on this server?

I am a hunter, but I checked it on the test server on a rogue just a bit ago to verify it was working.

My suggestion at this stage if you still having issues is to open a GM ticket ingame.

37 minutes ago, Matick said:

I am a hunter, but I checked it on the test server on a rogue just a bit ago to verify it was working.

My suggestion at this stage if you still having issues is to open a GM ticket ingame.

the question was who are you on the server, not in the game...
this appeal was originally addressed to GM, I had no desire to discuss

GMs do not resolve issues through forums, it is open place for anyone to help others with solutions. You need to contact one in-game or through their support section on discord

14 minutes ago, Matick said:

GMs do not resolve issues through forums, it is open place for anyone to help others with solutions. You need to contact one in-game or through their support section on discord

I applied to the discord too, but you write the same thing there...

Because it is true mate, i have helped others who had exact same situation as you in the past 🙂

Anyway - open ingame ticket if you want to speak to GM, I suspect they will tell you same.

12 minutes ago, Matick said:

Because it is true mate, i have helped others who had exact same situation as you in the past 🙂

Anyway - open ingame ticket if you want to speak to GM, I suspect they will tell you same.

What will they tell me? I have a problem in the form of a debuff that cannot be removed, it also does not allow me to search the dwarf who has the key, and the lack of a rocket launcher with which I have to do the quest. I can't understand what kind of truth are you writing to me about?

Sounds like you opened the chest that gives the debuff but didn't finish the questline, which removes it at the very end. Any druid, paladin, or shaman can cleanse it off you as well.

5 hours ago, Matick said:

Я тестировал без дополнений, все работает нормально. Попробуйте закрыть игру и удалить папку с кэшем. Единственный способ не отслеживать убийства — это что-то с вашей стороны. Тысячи мошенников без проблем выполнили задание по отравлению. 

I solved the problem, just hand over the quest when you kill all the mobs, despite what is written. that's all. and I can say that the 2 horns that I came across while completing this quest have exactly the same problem as me! Killing mobs is not displayed in the quest log! I can't be responsible for 1000 people like you do, but I wrote about the 2 I met... 

Well I tested it with addon and it's broken as you said stuck at 1/2, turned off addons it's fine. Pretty sure it's an addon issue, been this way for months now, so those rogues likely had quest addon running as well.

Glad you got it resolved.

• Crysis locked this topic