General I CANNOT EITHER NOTE OR ENTER.

Good morning, I want to make known my case with my witch in these last few days.
I am assembling the witch to leave it full and be able to access solium, what happened is that from the last veranda I made I got clothes and the target level was low, I have 10 pieces of the target level of clothing is 503, 496 and 483 that can be seen in the images that I attach as evidence.
I really hope that a GM or someone can help me, since I need to continue putting it together since I am missing a little and in an image you can see how the issue of being able to score by eye comes up and not even with the chat in the world do they take me through the level pjta's objective which is 447.
 PLEASE HELP !

Captura de pantalla 2024-04-22 105220.jpe

Captura de pantalla 2024-04-22 105241.jpe

Captura de pantalla 2024-04-22 105254.jpe

Captura de pantalla 2024-04-22 105313.jpe

Captura de pantalla 2024-04-22 105446.jpe

Captura de pantalla 2024-04-22 104745.jpe

Captura de pantalla 2024-04-22 104801.jpe

Captura de pantalla 2024-04-22 104832.jpe

Captura de pantalla 2024-04-22 104848.jpe

Captura de pantalla 2024-04-22 105017.jpe

Thank you, but I would like to know if there is any solution to the issue of being able to enter dungeons such as veranda, mushujan heart and other rooms to acquire pieces.
That on the one hand and the second is how you can solve the character's objective level item, I have the other characters with only two pieces of 476 and they have the highest objective level of the witch and I can enter the instances now mentioned.
My goal is if it can be restored as the objective level, to be able to enter the high level rooms because with all the pieces I have they do not take me through the objective level.

6 minutes ago, alpin said:

Thank you, but I would like to know if there is any solution to the issue of being able to enter dungeons such as veranda, mushujan heart and other rooms to acquire pieces.
That on the one hand and the second is how you can solve the character's objective level item, I have the other characters with only two pieces of 476 and they have the highest objective level of the witch and I can enter the instances now mentioned.
My goal is if it can be restored as the objective level, to be able to enter the high level rooms because with all the pieces I have they do not take me through the objective level.

Greetings, you using sword [1h] you either need to change it to a staff or use an off-hand with that sword so you it will give you the ability to enter dungeon :)

Edited by Einer

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Thank you very much for your contributions, opinions and suggestions, I solved the problem just by entering hc and winning a baton, putting it on and putting on the major item baton again.
I can now score big dummies and score.

Edited by alpin