hi everyone, I hope you'll well, I played all day yesterday, but today I cannot play, I tried to log in but always appears "YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM THE SERVER, AND IDK, please someone help me, Thank you so much

one more thing, if I type password wrong, instead say "password is not correct", say the same "You have been disconnected from the server"

wowerror.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

It seems we also have a significant server instability , Netherwing crashes down too often lately 😞 Basically the same thing, and i have internet 😐

I can log in, but after 2-3 trying's. basically the server went down at the moment of this comment.

Edited by Scavitza

• 2 weeks later...

Check the discord for server status to see if it is actually down.

Internet is not an all or nothing thing.  It is not that you have it or don't.  The internet is an interconnected web of routers and switches and there may be multiple paths which your data can take between you and the server.  Usually what happens is that the routers between you and your destination communicate and determine which is the best path and if a path even exists to reach your destination.  There may not be a stable path between you and the server, but there may be for other people.  This is why you might have every indication that your internet is up, but you can't reach the server.  This is why some people use a VPN to connect to the server, because it alters the path their data takes and may open up a path previously unavailable.

Let's say you have 2 friends that live on opposite sides of a river.  This river forks in the middle of town and you live in the middle of the fork so you and your two friends are all 3 separated by water.  You want to go visit both friends, but there are bridges out.  You can only reach one friend's house.  Doesn't mean there is something wrong with your car or that your friend is dead, just there is no route to reach him.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade