So I've been thinking.  With how shitty battle grounds are on this server.  Why don't the Horde just queue up, not try, Let the Alliance win to get the game over with faster and turn in our single mark for honor.  I'm actually thinking it may be more honor per hour than participating.

any thoughts?

56 minutes ago, tip101 said:

So I've been thinking.  With how shitty battle grounds are on this server.  Why don't the Horde just queue up, not try, Let the Alliance win to get the game over with faster and turn in our single mark for honor.  I'm actually thinking it may be more honor per hour than participating.

any thoughts?

i think you are hitting that queue button too fast and you are stuck with the same bad players, when you see a really bad team wait for the second [BATTLEGROUND]  server message to re-queue, assuming there are two games up (/who arathi or whatever), it's not the faction it's not the hours (china time or whatever they say), i play bgz for like 10 hours minimum every day, we lose too, i had days were it toke me 5-6 hours to complete the daily

and you should really start reporting (by ticket) the bots (why would i?), i've only seen 1 bot on alliance side, in horde a new one pops up every two days

Edited by tedform

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, tedform said:

i think you are hitting that queue button too fast and you are stuck with the same bad players,

I'm going to assume you play as Alliance.  I say this because on my alliance character I do exactly what you described when I come across a bad group and it does work.  But this is not the case when playing Horde side.  I can skip queues till I'm blue in the face and it doesn't change a thing.  and you are correct about hours not a factor, I've played in all times and it's the same story. 

When I play on Alliance side I give it about at 80-85% chance of the time i can expect to come out with a 3 token win.   Giving the same amount of effort I do when I'm on my Horde characters.

Edited by tip101