• 1 month later...

Hello,

Make sure to /join world

In addition - please note that - as stated above - most of the Horde at this time is primarily Chinese, and most of the English speakers and guilds have migrated to Alliance. Alliance also has some great additional perks as well, I highly recommend it!

Thanks,
GM Pelto

Edited by Pelto

36 minutes ago, Pelto said:

Hello,

Make sure to /join world

In addition - please note that - as stated above - most of the Horde at this time is primarily Chinese, and most of the English speakers and guilds have migrated to Alliance. Alliance also has some great additional perks as well, I highly recommend it!

Thanks,
GM Pelto

Why does Alliance have additional perks? Is this to counter a current faction imbalance in favour of Horde?

6 hours ago, Pelto said:

Correct - it is done to help with faction balance.

Could you list out the perks? I'm heavily considering jumping to alliance since I can't find an English guild and horde seems to lose just about every BG. However, they seem crazy geared over there and I need help with progression -- I've been on this server for over a month now and haven't seen a single Gruul raid (horde) despite every other hunter/warrior/rogue with DST (which I suppose would explain why no one's doing it!).