Burning Crusade Blackrock Depths Dark Keeper Portraits

Hello, I am trying to get the +150 mana enchant for head, it is called Lesser Arcanum of Rumination. To obtain this, I require the item "black blood of the tormented" which is located inside the dark coffer inside BRD. 

Unfortunately the dark keeper portraits are bugged and I was going to report this as a bug, however I can see it has already been reported to the bug tracker as shown here: 

https://github.com/Atlantiss/NetherwingBugtracker/issues/8839

My suggestion is that on special request, you can give players a dark coffer key in the meantime while this bug is being fixed. There would only be a very small number of players who ever request a key as this is a very specific quest. 

Greatly appreciate if you could consider my suggestion and if you are going to take it up, then you can mail my level 70 alliance Parisa a key, or give to me in game somehow. Or perhaps an idea is to create a vendor in game that sells the key, or make it available on the website for free purchase.

Edited by marzon
added one more sentence at the end.

Sadly the dungeon is in a bugged state right now and many things do not work proper. It is on the main developer's to-do list to revamp the entire dungeon, but do not expect it anytime soon.

For this special request, I suggest opening a GM ticket ingame and asking them.