Hello,

I lost access to my email (the email was deleted) and I can't remember my password.

Is it possible to restore the password in some other way or has the account already been lost?

I've seen it discussed previously in another thread. You can not change the e-mail address associated with the account and if you no longer have access to the e-mail, you will be unable to recover the password.  As Matick said, this is for security reasons.  They do not have a way to verify who you are and your claim to the account, so they could not change the e-mail account or help with password recovery in this case without risking potentially handing over someone's account to someone else.

Basically, your options are to remember your password and log in and hope you never have issues that require that e-mail address. or start a new account and make sure your e-mail account doesn't get deleted.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade