Burning Crusade Drop rate of items in Blackfathom Depths dungeon

Hello, i am trying to get the item evocator's blade drop in blackfathom depths. I have run the dungeon many times (around 30 times or more) and still have had no drop. However the item ring of precision keeps on dropping quite a lot, and i believe it must have a higher drop rate compared to the other rare drops of the dungeon.

I have also had numerous testimonials from other players who have run the dungeon many times and they have told me ring of precision dropped many times but no other rares dropped. They have run the dungeon because i put out a bounty of 1000g for evocator's blade.

Can someone from stormforge please investigate the back end of the server and check the drop rates for the rare items are correct? Because i am starting to believe that the drop rates of the other rares are possibly bugged.

Why can't I ever find offers like 1000g to farm a lowbie dungeon?

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

You can try farm it and you will understand what I am talking about with regards to the drop rates.

The offer is still available, 1000g for the dagger. I need 3x daggers, so the total is 3000g.

Are you on alliance or horde? Can't hurt for me to run it a few times and try my luck.

CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:

Well, I'll run it some and if I get lucky I can COD it to you.

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:

Ok thank you for checking Evocator's Blade. Maybe we are just really unlucky with the drops then. But I do find it quite strange that ring of precision has a much higher drop rate than all the other rares.