Realm: Mistblade I want to replay again MoP on S2, but i really need my characters from S1.

As it sounds... I played a lot since S1 and level up my two main tanks but i really dont want start again cuz are pandarens and i really dont want to do the same starting zone and every quest i done, i dont care if they can transfer but without gear and every items on inventory, banks or without bags.... just i really REALLY dont want to do again the quests. Just 90 without anything and the quests i complete, plus the pet battle quests, except pets if think that's injust to the players....

1 hour ago, FfRr said:

As it sounds... I played a lot since S1 and level up my two main tanks but i really dont want start again cuz are pandarens and i really dont want to do the same starting zone and every quest i done, i dont care if they can transfer but without gear and every items on inventory, banks or without bags.... just i really REALLY dont want to do again the quests. Just 90 without anything and the quests i complete, plus the pet battle quests, except pets if think that's injust to the players....

Greetings, sadly that's not possible
If we going to do it for you so we must do it for everyone, also they are not on the same patch mb1 is on patch 5.4 and mb2 is on patch 5.1.