Mists of Pandaria Bots in Low Leveling Que Dungeons

Hello dear staff stormforge.

I look this idea on one server progressive and i go play like 1-90lvl, and have good option what can stormforge turnon on mistblade

Low leveling dungeons its big problem if much ppl go progressed, but i have fix for that.

Bots who can change players, when you que dungeons automatic find dungeons and join you with 4bots - tank,healer,dps,dps

This bots can you follow you like slash command /followme, and when use this commands bots go follow you and fights, tank use aggro on mobs and like other.

When real player join like tank, bot who play tank automatic leave and real players play dungeon from start... This idea what i see in one russian server... Staff have much good programers its easy job for him 

21 minutes ago, Maxii said:

Hello dear staff stormforge.

I look this idea on one server progressive and i go play like 1-90lvl, and have good option what can stormforge turnon on mistblade

Low leveling dungeons its big problem if much ppl go progressed, but i have fix for that.

Bots who can change players, when you que dungeons automatic find dungeons and join you with 4bots - tank,healer,dps,dps

This bots can you follow you like slash command /followme, and when use this commands bots go follow you and fights, tank use aggro on mobs and like other.

When real player join like tank, bot who play tank automatic leave and real players play dungeon from start... This idea what i see in one russian server... Staff have much good programers its easy job for him 

That's not really possible to add bots to our realm.