Mists of Pandaria Ask for help, restore character

Hello administrator, I had a quarrel with a friend last year and my friend deleted all the characters from my account. I was very sad and gave up the game. Now I want to restore my characters as a souvenir. Can you help me? I, my character is in the Pandaren S1 server, the monk is called COCOSUNNY, and there are many alts. If not, just help me find COCOSUNNY. Thank you very much.

Edited by 12345698

This needs to be in an e-mail to [email protected]. The GMs do not discuss this sort of thing in open public forums as they would need specific details about your account that should not be shared openly.

Secondly, you have waited a year to decide to contact anyone about restoring your characters?...that doesn't add up for one thing and that data was probably purged from the system long ago.  Logs and deleted records are likely only going to be kept for so long before being purged because of the sheer volume of data. Send the e-mail and I wish you the best of luck, but be prepared for the potential disappointment.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

15 hours ago, ICritMyKilt said:

This needs to be in an e-mail to [email protected]. The GMs do not discuss this sort of thing in open public forums as they would need specific details about your account that should not be shared openly.

Secondly, you have waited a year to decide to contact anyone about restoring your characters?...that doesn't add up for one thing and that data was probably purged from the system long ago.  Logs and deleted records are likely only going to be kept for so long before being purged because of the sheer volume of data. Send the e-mail and I wish you the best of luck, but be prepared for the potential disappointment.

Okay, I;ll send you an email right now. Thank you for your reply. I don&#39;t have high hopes. I&#39;ll restore it if I can, just to keep it as a souvenir. After all, there aren&#39;t many people on that server anymore.

Yeah, everything is super dead. I've been playing netherwing alliance mostly.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade