Hello,

Yesterday, after completing the quest "Hellfire Fortifications" in Thrallmar, I lost the reward item: the "Insignia of the Horde". When I tried to equip the item, I destroyed it by mistake. I misclicked and lost it. I would like to get it back if possible, because it is an important item and I would really like to have it. I hope you can help me. My character is a hunter named Khaljin with which I play in the server Mistblade S2.

Thank you very much and greetings.

Send an e-mail to [email protected].  I haven't seen a GM actually handle anything like this in public forums, need to send an e-mail and be specific as possible about the account/character, the item and the time it was accidentally deleted.  This way they can quickly locate and verify what happened in the logs and retore your items if they decide granting your request is the right thing to do.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

4 minutes ago, Matick said:

Might be able to restore it as well by putting in an ingame GM ticket

Yeah, in-game ticket would be a great option as well.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade