A lvl 81 alliance started to kill me (it was 82), I killed him once and he came in with his other character to kill me, he follows me and looks for me everywhere to kill me and stays in the angel waiting for me.
He is telling me to disconnect that I will never be able to go up and insulting me, where can I report him?

prueba2.png.b32fea3ee0ddb07614443eac4fe75eb2.pngprueba1.png.d08b4088f45056e54c9f4e74498c1028.png

1 minute ago, GodHypnos said:

A lvl 81 alliance started to kill me (it was 82), I killed him once and he came in with his other character to kill me, he follows me and looks for me everywhere to kill me and stays in the angel waiting for me.
He is telling me to disconnect that I will never be able to go up and insulting me, where can I report him?

prueba2.png.b32fea3ee0ddb07614443eac4fe75eb2.pngprueba1.png.d08b4088f45056e54c9f4e74498c1028.png

Greetings, please do not report in public channels, you can open in game ticket, or dm a gamemaster in our discord.

Yeah, that's probably better than throwing their name out in guild chat and watching the fireworks. Got to love those PvP people that love it so much that they'll drop everything for a chance for some world PvP.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

• 3 months later...