Mists of Pandaria hack my Gmail account and stormforge account

sir help me gave back stole account in mistblade s2 

he hack my gmail account to access my stormforge account and i cant not access my gmail account anymore

info gmail and stormforge

<do_not_share_personal_info_on_a_public_forum>@gmail.com

<redacted>

and the last time my name of my character is jojopower

image 2.png

7133813-1521e5fedd86730c58c3ae4dcf6fb39c.webp

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, need to recover your gmail, turn on MFA and set a strong password. The GMs have no way to verify that you are the owner of the account unless you can access the e-mail associated with the account, so even if they had the option to change the e-mail, very unlikely that they would do anything in this situation.

Seems crazy that someone would steal your e-mail so they could steal your undergeared private server character.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

Hello I have no idea what happened but my account for banned for no reasson it didn't get hacked , actually this Guy tried to scam me and when I refused to give him the infos he said that he would get me banned any help please I can't access my account for something I didn't do?

This is not the sort of thing you can get community help with. You need an admin. Send an e-mail to [email protected].

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade