Realm: Mistblade "heroic raid difficulty did not threaten the players much" how many players are you talking about??

Try asking the other 99% of this server how much they care about the handful of pre-launch formed guilds that have managed to clear current heroic content. Ask any Alliance who aren't among the 20 people in <COCK MAGIC> and <Canned Children> how far they got. Do the devs or admins even play on their own server? When Throne of Thunder comes out, how many fully diverse pugs will make it to Lei Shen even on Normal mode? You even admitted that the majority of the population came from MB1 so it's already an anti-pug server that will only see a couple horde guilds clearing heroic content before 5.3.

There are 34 full cleared 10-man guilds on Mistblade 2 (i'm just assuming all the 4/4 ToES heroic guilds have full cleared, because I'm not going to check every guild who killed Sha to make sure they also killed Shekzeer). For comparison's sake, in 2013 on US-Arthas there were 4 guilds who cleared 16/16H this tier, and Arthas was about twenty times larger than Mistblade 2.

I'm sorry no one plays on your faction to raid but that doesn't mean heroic is correctly tuned. I raided on Mistblade 1 and Spanish pugs were mudstomping four out of six of the bosses in heroic 25-man MSV and doing pretty well against Four Kings. If you think this is a good target level for tuning I really don't know what to tell you.

Not many pugs will make it to Leishen at week1, but so what.

Pugs won't even have a way to say if someone cleared the raid since no one will have achievement.

On MB1 not many pugs made it to Leishen week1 too + nm is not tuned.

Issue is not with the boss buffs (especially since they do not target nm at all), but if we will get a little bit more info on that before we start progging ToT, so organized grps aka guilds, can adjust to it. Prolonging the content is good idea overall, especially since it will affect more diverse grps consisting not only on top players but also taking slower approach to prog. 

Alliance situation is bad af ngl, but most of the players that intend to play PvE already made a char on horde side since day1 or transferred early on. MB1 was same.