Hello, guys! I hope you are doing well, from what I have seen in the server, I am sorry but the drop of Warglaives is raised high, and this should not happen,because the server will die soon enough, people will not want to do PVP's and will leave it. Could you please fix it and decrease the drop? Thank you in advance.

7 hours ago, Boku said:

Hello, guys! I hope you are doing well, from what I have seen in the server, I am sorry but the drop of Warglaives is raised high, and this should not happen,because the server will die soon enough, people will not want to do PVP's and will leave it. Could you please fix it and decrease the drop? Thank you in advance.

The drop rate was increased to a much higher amount because for over 100 illidan kills past many months, a single glaive did not drop. So it was increased to help players catch up. No offense but you had months of no glaives in PvP as a result.

He said he will lower it again in future weeks.

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, ythealien said:

Glaive drop on Illidan is 4% (according to the mop database) which doesn't seem very high at all.

The mop database is completely independent from whatever goes on in the tbc database.

As I already said ... for first 100 Illidan kills it dropped ZERO times, even though it was a 5% drop rate (for each, so 10% total) - so we should have had 10 or so glaives by now. Do you understand how unlucky that is? 5-6 months of zero glaive drops after tier 6 was opened.

Thus - it was increased a lot to make up for all the times it was not dropping. It will be reduced back to normal at some point once the catch-up is complete (as the developer already stated).

(Also two glaives dropping at same time is indeed possible even with lower drop chance, it happened on classic)

Edited by Matik