Mists of Pandaria Solo-Que Rated Battleground option?

Whenever i que BGs solo or with premade there is always people who are with very low gear and they get deleted by far more geared players than them...then they get mad,furious e.t and they left the BGs which that lead BGs to be delayed cus of not enough people. I think if the Staff team can make a Solo-Que option for Rated BG with atleast some item level requirement it will be a good thing to balance the BGs.The normal BGs and the RBGs will seperate the more geared one from the not that geared people.Also that can help to atract more people into the PVP.

5 hours ago, Aithne said:

It is extremely unlikely that more queue types will be added.

I think if the Devs put that option like for 1-2 weeks to see the results (kinda test period),they will not go wrong.

• Administrators

It is not as simple as just "putting that option", and there are actually quite a few ways for extra queues to wrong and depopulate existing queues, or just not be exciting enough to play over the existing queues.

With all my respect,believe me i dont know if it's simple or not.I dont have the knowledge and the experience that you have,but IMO there is a other players that think this is a good idea and not only that can bring some old veterans but can bring to the PVP some folks that are doing only Raids/HC/Dungeon ATM e.t. 

Normal BGs - Will can participate more of the low geared people or the people that want to have fun and chilling without geting deleted by more skilled and geared people.

Solo-Que Rated BGs - {with some Item level requerement ofc} Can participate the more geared and skilled people that want more challenging content/achievments/titles e.t. Even for the people with gear that are not that skilled can gain more experience and become more good players with the time.

Look i dont know if it is possible to apply that or not.It's only suggestion that might bring back (IMO) the PVP and more player base somehow.

Peace.🙂

• Aithne locked this topic