General Move char to another account

Go to solution Solved by Lotur,

Hey,

Is it possible to move one of my chars to a seperate account. Normally I make an account per character, just to keep everything seperated in the event shtf.
But I went to play(for what I thought was one evening) with a friend, and now got two high level chars on 1 account 😉

Thanks in advance.

• Solution
2 minutes ago, Konijnenkop said:

Hey,

Is it possible to move one of my chars to a seperate account. Normally I make an account per character, just to keep everything seperated in the event shtf.
But I went to play(for what I thought was one evening) with a friend, and now got two high level chars on 1 account 😉

Thanks in advance.

Greetings, sadly we do not do transfer between accounts.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2024 at 6:51 AM, jinlx573 said:

Willing to pay if this feature is available

You apparently did not read the thread.

It is NOT available and they do not accept payment for this type of thing.

Edited by ICritMyKilt

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

Your best bet is to make a second account and power level another character of the same class and gear it up.  Heck make a few accounts and power level several characters at once.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade