1. hey im a misblade2 player i got banned today by any chance can u tell me why and how do i get unbanned if i can get unbanned i been playing since mistblade 1 and i have alot of things in this account pls

Envoyer un message à @Crysis i send u  dm on discord @rexxar

1 hour ago, srybotec1 said:

1. hey im a misblade2 player i got banned today by any chance can u tell me why and how do i get unbanned if i can get unbanned i been playing since mistblade 1 and i have alot of things in this account pls

Envoyer un message à @Crysis i send u  dm on discord @rexxar

Greetings, that mean please send message to crysis in our discord 
"https://discord.gg/stormforge"

I am honestly sick of seeing these messages. Nobody ever bothers to read and see if their question was already answered before. So many times we see the same question and then someone has to tell the to message crysis or send an e-mail to [email protected] and look on the website to see why you are banned and don't air your dirty laundry in public forums because the GMs WILL NOT discuss such matters or assist with such matters in public.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

19 minutes ago, ICritMyKilt said:

I am honestly sick of seeing these messages. Nobody ever bothers to read and see if their question was already answered before. So many times we see the same question and then someone has to tell the to message crysis or send an e-mail to [email protected] and look on the website to see why you are banned and don't air your dirty laundry in public forums because the GMs WILL NOT discuss such matters or assist with such matters in public.

We always assist our players but put in your mind that we have real life things we deal with and especially our staff leaders and GMS deal with in game tickets they're not forced to always assist players in public channels this is more like mods jobs and that's what we are doing me and matik.

39 minutes ago, Einer said:

We always assist our players but put in your mind that we have real life things we deal with and especially our staff leaders and GMS deal with in game tickets they're not forced to always assist players in public channels this is more like mods jobs and that's what we are doing me and matik.

Right, account bans are not handled in the forums, they are handled in e-mail or private message and the reason for the ban is on the website when you log in. It has only been said in discord and on the forums a lot already. People don't research their problem they just act like it has never happened to anyone else.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

• Crysis locked this topic