If you want to win

They loose 90% BG

-I take flag, pursued by 2 hordies, i come near ally tower, 10 allys there 10 meters from me, they dont see me and help

-90% bg, no ally goes to flag in the first seconds

-2 towers each side, horde comes to middle and flag, ally stay at tower....

-50% of the fights are 5 ally against 2 hordies

Stormforge must be aware of that situation but doesnt do anything

Edited by Shol

Huh? Maybe it depends on time of day when you queue - but I have heard and experienced the exact opposite, Horde losing all the time. So unless something changed in the past week or so, sounds like just a bad streak of luck.

Edited by Matik

• Administrators
On 2/17/2024 at 1:08 PM, Shol said:

If you want to win

They loose 90% BG

-I take flag, pursued by 2 hordies, i come near ally tower, 10 allys there 10 meters from me, they dont see me and help

I see you are frustrated that you are losing games, but this is not something we as Stormforge Staff have a direct impact on. We cannot change how other players play their game nor we can play for them instead. I hope you still get to play a decent battleground as an Alliance.

I have seen people on both sides make the same claims/complaints; how it isn't balanced and they never win. I think it is more about time of day and who is on. If you are on when a horde pre-made is on then, yes, you are going to have a bad BG day. That's part of the game though. You can gather friends and stack the odds in your favor. Sometimes you have a good group and sometimes you don't. Sometimes you have a good group, but the other team has a great group. You will never achieve a 100% perfect balance because the game can't determine actual skill and even if it analyzed gear and history of scores in BGs to spread people out and achieved a really good balance, people would still complain about losing because there would be so many losses due to it being so balanced or because their pre-made got broke up for the sake of balance. People say they want an even fight, but they really don't. Everybody thinks they are better and their team should win 80% of the time.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

• 1 month later...
On 2/17/2024 at 1:08 PM, Shol said:

If you want to win

They loose 90% BG

Ahhh, that explains why they are constantly ganking lowbies. They even have to group up for that.

I know some people in my guild, they quit playing the game, because for a week long, the same 2 fully geared 70s kept ganking in hell fire.

In my eyes, that is the symbol of alliance, a fair fight is too frightening for them.

It is not a horde or alliance thing. I have run into horde doing it and alliance at different times on different realms. There is a certain type of person who isn't here for PvE, PvP or a fair fight. They are here to try and ruin your game play and they play both factions. They take great joy in making sure you can't complete your quests or move around and play the game and have fun.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade