Realm: Mistblade Returning to wow... I just notice the Mistblade s2 realm, How can I migrate my toons there?

Hello I've been returning to WOW and I was playing and just realized there's a 2nd realm, highly populated, I want to be there but all of my toons are in S1 realm, my higher lvl 90, and my newest lvl 9. How can I move them to S2 realm?

Please be nice, it's my first post here.

Thank you very much!

4 hours ago, chronojean said:

Hello I've been returning to WOW and I was playing and just realized there's a 2nd realm, highly populated, I want to be there but all of my toons are in S1 realm, my higher lvl 90, and my newest lvl 9. How can I move them to S2 realm?

Please be nice, it's my first post here.

Thank you very much!

Hey, welcome back to stormforge, the only thing you can only have your mounts in MB2 that you have it in MB1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hello, 

i've been away for some time and now i'm back to stormforge. i read somethings about migration from MB1 to MB2 and i was excited and tried to test it to see if it works for me.

after activating character boost in website i downloaded the game client and begun lvling to 60 in order to use boost service, but as i got 60 and returned to website i there was nothing in my inventory to use.

what can i do ?

plz answer, i need this if i'm gonna play in stormforge.

TY in advance

4 minutes ago, LeeAhn said:

hello, 

i've been away for some time and now i'm back to stormforge. i read somethings about migration from MB1 to MB2 and i was excited and tried to test it to see if it works for me.

after activating character boost in website i downloaded the game client and begun lvling to 60 in order to use boost service, but as i got 60 and returned to website i there was nothing in my inventory to use.

what can i do ?

plz answer, i need this if i'm gonna play in stormforge.

TY in advance

Hello there welcome to wow 

if you click on that button in website "exchange now"

just go to "shop" and then go to "your item" you will find the boost token in there activate it in mistblade 2 and log in game to activate it

6 minutes ago, Lotur said:

Hello there welcome to wow 

if you click on that button in website "exchange now"

just go to "shop" and then go to "your item" you will find the boost token in there activate it in mistblade 2 and log in game to activate it

i tried that, but there is no item and there is actually a "No Items" line in the page. thats why i asked for help, TY

Just now, LeeAhn said:

i tried that, but there is no item and there is actually a "No Items" line in the page. thats why i asked for help, TY

ah, there was a check box for "Services" that wasnt checked, THx. now its ok. ❤️