Forum hack's picaro en peninsula

Buen día, quiero mostrarles este caso en peninsula mas exactamente en THRALLMAR.

Dos picaros y de vez en cuando solo un llamado Pepperstomp, el cual se la pasa matando para no poder entregar las misiones de la horda.

ahora, llega uno con los 90 para poder matarlo y cuando esta a punto de morir, si quita las enfermedades, venenos y demas efectos y se esconde como si nada y sigue así.

no se que tipo de hack's utiliza o algo pero si es un poco molesto no poder entregar, ni jugar en paz con estas personas que tras de que se quitan las enfermedades y se esconden como si nada sin morir ni nada.

Aclaro, desconozco el tema de los picaros, pero se que no es habitual que faltando poco para morir, diga todo inmune, se sane, se quite los venenos del caza, heridas del war y enfermedades de brujo y se esconda y siga como si nada.

adjunto fotos donde se evidencia el id y matando a lo npc para entregar misiones.

Captura de pantalla 2024-02-11 125925.png

Captura de pantalla 2024-02-11 130001.png

Captura de pantalla 2024-02-11 130319.png

Captura de pantalla 2024-02-11 130332.png

• Administrators

You should use english in this forum section.

The thing is - it's a PvP realm. If you have problems with that, call for help.
If someone's camping you for longer time - send a ticket or DM me via Discord, please - crysis_official.

Ban Appeals, shop troubleshooting, account issues etc. -> [email protected]
How To Connect -> LINK
Rules & Guidelines -> LINK
Frequently Asked Questions -> LINK
Stormforge Logs -> LINK
Stormforge Discord -> LINK

oh brother, thank you very much for answering my question, it seems quite strange to me that they are going to support me to kill him between 5 or 6 and the wounds are punished, that is why I post this situation in the forum and it is repeated times and it is annoying not being able to deliver even Continue with the quest chain.

Suddenly, if you could really review the issue and find a solution to the issue, I would greatly appreciate it, both for my well-being and thinking about the other players in the game who necessarily have to go to that sector to deliver the mission for the corresponding chain.

I thank you in advance for the response provided but the same situation will continue.
If suddenly you can go and review the issue you will realize it.

thank you so much

There is nothing to review or "find a solution for" as it is not an issue that the GMs can help you with.

If you are being ganked, ask high levels in your zone to assist. If you are being camped, then switch zones or go offline for a bit and they will get bored.

It is a PvP server.

Yeah, the admins created a PvP realm.  They are not going to punish someone for PvP on a PvP realm.  Even on a PvE realm, he would be able to kill your quest giver.  The only difference on PvE is that if you don't flag yourself for PvP, he wouldn't be able to kill you.

I get jumped all the time on my lowbies.  I just pitty them and move on.  The people that go out of their way to try to mess other people's enjoyment of the PvE side of the game or those that go out in groups to find solo people or attack people much lower level then them, are not worthy of time and energy.  Pitty them and move on because theirs is a very sad existence.  If you don't like the peaceful solution or they won't leave you alone, then find a guild that loves PvP to level up in and announce locations in guild chat when it happens then sit back and enjoy the fireworks.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade