Burning Crusade Unable to play game due to gankers

I'm about done trying to get leveled and geared up. every time I'm any where rep farming or doing some quest with a decent piece of gear to help me get into heroic dungs. Some guy who already fully geared comes in and 1 or 2 shots me. I've spent 30 mins of the last hour in spirit form walking back to my corpse. The server need to be PvE or at least start a PvE server. Until then I'm leaving for another server where I can actually play.

I've leveled a lot of characters on both factions and have never come across these issues. Sure there are gankers out there, but it's occasional at best. Most people honestly leave each other alone is what I have often noticed.

Ask level 70s in the zone to help, or switch zones temporarily. If someone camping you then switch characters or just log out for a bit, they get bored pretty quickly 

Edited by Matick

you say that, but the same people in the same areas almost everyday. these farmers don't want us taking their kills/ loot. they bully the weaker players and make it way to hard to do anything. all i need is 20 more unidentified plant parts, but you got people with fast flying mounts waiting for you to enter combat and then gank. Nothing about this is balanced. the rich get richer and the weak quit. im 99% sure if the server was pve it would actully keep active players at max lvl.

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Conawayisking2 said:

you say that, but the same people in the same areas almost everyday. these farmers don't want us taking their kills/ loot. they bully the weaker players and make it way to hard to do anything. all i need is 20 more unidentified plant parts, but you got people with fast flying mounts waiting for you to enter combat and then gank. Nothing about this is balanced. the rich get richer and the weak quit. im 99% sure if the server was pve it would actully keep active players at max lvl.

PvE pre-cata realms are usually twice less online actually.

World PvP is allowed, you should be able to handle this there are plenty ways to level up, plenty ways to defend yourself.

Ban Appeals, shop troubleshooting, account issues etc. -> [email protected]
How To Connect -> LINK
Rules & Guidelines -> LINK
Frequently Asked Questions -> LINK
Stormforge Logs -> LINK
Stormforge Discord -> LINK

Get friends. I have helped and been helped with this sort of thing. It is a problem easily solved with numbers.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

• 1 month later...

I can attest to this. Have played pservers since before Nostalrius time, stormforge has been the worst experience of high lvl gankers yet.
Me and my friend have meet 70 horde gankers that literally spend multiple hours ganking us or others in that zone, its absolutely crazy. They do very much go out of their way to kill lowbies. Stealth-ganking specifically to harass.

This is a VERY common issue through the leveling and I 100% cant recommend other ppl to join this server because of this, its way to deliberate targeted harassment and I say this as a person who likes wpvp. Like this, it's just a mental issue these specific players have.
Haneey 70 druid or Blackened 70 rogue, for example.

Edited by lirik

My experience has not been nearly as bad as you describe, so I feel fortunate. The solution is friends to watch your back or to run dungeons with. It is a PvP server and people killing people is not against any rules that I am aware of, so you won't get help from any admins on this. Best you can do is search out a guild with a lot of world PvP minded people who would love some lowbie bait to go fishing with.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade