soda preference  

28 members have voted

1. 1. whats better

• coke
    • pepsi
    • shasta
    • rc cola

• 2 weeks later...

wtf this thread blew up a bit, okay. shocked at the superiority of coke over pepsi. maybe the fresh ppl will change that.

On 10/12/2023 at 12:56 PM, Tsu said:

Where is pepsi max, excuse me?

This competition strictly includes active on the market colas. I guess I could've included Dr. Pepper and their types since it's a spicy cherry cola.

On 10/12/2023 at 1:25 PM, Einer said:

vc4raa5.pngthis is the best

Root BEER is not part of this competition! (not bad idea tho for a poll tho.) Also A&W sucks since it's corn syrup now (at least in the US).

On 10/15/2023 at 2:37 PM, kysokgovna said:

Also don't drink sugar much or you'll end like this...

image.png.39bf53098910b0eb1b8fca063335c9df.pngimage.png.6fa2a6d63400baf3c8342eccd493701b.png

goals

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2023 at 6:17 PM, Nachtara said:

uahgs :classic_blink: None of all them, best is gas water with a bit of lime juice :classic_smile:

gas water?

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

On 9/30/2023 at 11:05 AM, spawnofyakub said:

I have never heard of Shasta. Always preferred Pepsi before but with their Recipe changing in early-mid 2022 it just doesn't hit the same anymore, way too artificial idk.

Coke for me now!

they are all artificial...

I remember when I was a kid, getting 25 cents from my mom after finishing grocery shopping and getting an RC Cola.  That was a pretty regular routine.  She'd dig out change and I'd go get drinks for the family.

CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2023 at 11:56 PM, Matik said:

I'm a sucker for Coke Zero

Coke added their own star rating to their soda. Coke Zero-stars, would not recommend.

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/23/2023 at 6:13 AM, nihil said:

what is shasta?? rc cola??

if serious - poll is irrelevant 'cause pepsi in US/France/Russia/China/some other country or even part of a country will have nothing same except name

They are sodas.  RC Cola is Royal Crown Cola and only comes in one flavor that I am aware of.  Shasta has multiple flavors that are cheap knock offs of other sodas.

Yes, stuff may taste different in different places because local laws may restrict certain additives and things, but the idea was just a light-hearted discussion of your favorite.  The difference between Pepsi here or there is not relevant, we aren't trying to determine a real best soda or which country has the best Pepsi.

Though, now we need someone who enjoys Pepsi to get people from other countries to ship them a Pepsi to try from other countries so we can see how different is Pepsi around the world.  Now I am genuinely interested in how different the flavor is.

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance: