Burning Crusade lower s3 rating requirements to allow better catch up for new or returning players

hi,

s3 has been going on for a while now so i thought to give it a shot with the following proposal, shoutout to pvp discord chat =D

remove s3 rating requirement on helmet, legs, chest and additionally boots, rings and whatever honor piece is restricted by arena rating
keep s3 weapons and shoulders high if you prefer (i personally wouldnt mind if they were lowered as well because i prefer to face evenly pvp geared opponents)

possibly change s3 gloves points from arena points to honor points?

this should provide some catch up to players while also allowing those who have been farming points on < 1500 rating (there are tons of people doing that) to get some remaining s3 pieces to bg with or whatever they do

Edited by nerdstomper

• nerdstomper changed the title to lower s3 rating requirements to allow better catch up for new or returning players
  • Administrators

The current road map for PvP is to remove a rating requirement on Season 3 offpieces first in order to let more casual PvP players gear up their characters to aid in competing on the arena. This change was to happen in mid of February (we can fast forward it) Rest of the item set pieces (besides shoulders) and weapons will be getting their requirements gradually removed starting probably near the end of February and repeating every 2nd week so:

1. Week - Legs
2. Week - Nothing
3. Week - Chest
4. Week - Nothing
5. Week - Head

This is the plan I had and I'd rather stick to the dates I planned. Mid of February is removal of rating requirements on offpieces and then we'll gradually reduce item set pieces and weapons.

• Administrators
Just now, Tsu said:

The current road map for PvP is to remove a rating requirement on Season 3 offpieces first in order to let more casual PvP players gear up their characters to aid in competing on the arena. This change was to happen in mid of February (we can fast forward it) Rest of the item set pieces (besides shoulders) and weapons will be getting their requirements gradually removed starting probably near the end of February and repeating every 2nd week so:

1. Week - Legs
2. Week - Nothing
3. Week - Chest
4. Week - Nothing
5. Week - Head

This is the plan I had and I'd rather stick to the dates I planned. Mid of February is removal of rating requirements on offpieces and then we'll gradually reduce item set pieces and weapons.

Forgot to add, that add the same time Merciless gear price will also get adjusted.