Hello, 

I would like to make a suggestion that the minimum requirement for a battleground to start is 2 on each side (2v2).

This is to help and encourage other low level pvp brackets to play and so that levelers can have some fun in pvp battlegrounds while they level.

I did some testing and currently battlegrounds do not begin with 2 qued on each side. I assume it is 5 at the moment. It would be great to have that minimum requirement changed to 2.

Thank you.

2 on each side would not be a BG. AB/AV with 2v2 would suck.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

• Administrators

Thanks for the suggestion but we will not decrease the amount of players needed to start the battleground. Current situation with battleground activity certainly doesn't require such drastic "solutions".

Tsu,

Netherwing PvP Manger.

Reason why I suggested this is because there is almost no way to get a 5v5 going if i want to gear up my 19 twink character. I want to get the pvp neckpiece and other gear but its very difficult to get a 5v5 started.

There is a reason why certain BGs require more players. Lowering that would break PvP not solve your issue.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade