Realm: Netherwing Helpless player mistakenly frozen, requesting help

My account has been frozen, and my email reply was that I used third-party software. But I haven't used it before. Maybe I have a large number of herbs and their movements are frequent, so it's considered that I used third-party software. But this logic is not reasonable. Does this server not allow players to spend their energy collecting herbs for replenishment. If that's the case, it's too scary. This server will be completely inhumane and disrespectful to the fruits of others' labor.

This makes me unsure how to continue playing on this server, and I don't know what my next action will cause my account to be frozen again.I originally liked this server very much and also attracted many good friends to join. But now, I will tell my friends that this server will arbitrarily block player accounts, please be cautious when playing.

I hope the administrator can take it seriously and review my reason for seizure again. I feel very helpless, this seizure behavior is entirely up to the administrators to make arbitrary judgments.

Just now, Matik said:

为了对你的禁令提出上诉,你必须发以下电子邮件。包括你在这里输入的字符名称

支持@斯托姆福吉

I have already sent an email, but they believe that I am using third-party software. This answer makes me feel helpless and scared, not knowing how to continue this game in the future

19 minutes ago, Matik said:

You can send a direct message to Crysis in discord as well and he can double check your appeal.

However - if your appeal is denied, then I believe that is the end of it.

If that's the case, it's really scary. Freezing player accounts recklessly, I swear that I never used any illegal software. I spent my time and energy completing the herb picking work, which may be similar to the actions of a robot, but it was entirely my own operation. The working style of the administrator is incomprehensible, completely disrespectful to the player's time and energy, and it is an inhumane server