Realm: Netherwing Please seek help from a seasoned player whose account has been frozen for unknown reasons

My account has been frozen due to botting.I have also sent several emails to the administrator,But we haven't received any response yet. I would like to inform the administrator that I am very sorry for bottling,This account is only available for picking herbs and playing raid during idle time.My medication collection actions are all manually completed by individuals.Because I am just a casual player and occasionally pause my hand movements, I did not use any third-party software,If my account is permanently frozen due to a brief AFK behavior, I would be very sad

I really enjoy playing Warcraft TBC, so I think Netherwing is a very suitable server for me. I plan to play it for a long time from the beginning, and I have already invested a lot of energy and time into this, and I hope the administrator can respect my labor achievements.so I hope the administrator can give me a chance. I will definitely correct my mistakes in the future. If there are similar problems, the administrator can directly freeze my account.

You need to ban appeal to their email. [email protected]

You can copy/paste what you typed here into that email if you want, but they don't accept appeals through the forums.

Another option I suppose is to send a direct message to Crysis in discord with your character name.

Edited by Matick