Realm: Netherwing Can't buy mount or riding skill

I am not sure what to do

I rolled a gnome and leveled with playing with the internal racial attribute change as an undead. Maybe this is why this happens, but I can't buy a mount or epic riding in any major cities - even in Ironforge when I cßhanged back into gnome.

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks for your help

Hello,

The racial swap has no impact on your ability to purchase a mount.

The gnome mount is not purchased in a major city - the mount vendor for them is outside Ironforge at Steelgrill's Depot (Dun Morogh zone)

16 hours ago, Matik said:

Hello,

The racial swap has no impact on your ability to purchase a mount.

The gnome mount is not purchased in a major city - the mount vendor for them is outside Ironforge at Steelgrill's Depot (Dun Morogh zone)

Hey, Matik, in TBC, didn't you have to be exhalted with non-home factions to buy their mounts?  Like a gnome wanting an Iron Forge ram would have to be exhalted with Iron Forge before he could purchase the ram, but home faction exhalted just got you a discount on the mounts.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade