Realm: Netherwing My account has been frozen due to botting, and I deeply regret it now,Please help me

My account has been frozen for several weeks due to bottling. During this period, I have also sent several emails to the administrator, and their replies were all due to violations caused by the use of third-party software, requiring a permanent freeze. I would like to inform the administrator that I am very sorry for bottling. I know it has affected the gaming environment, but this is because there is a baby at home that needs to be taken care of, and there have been several times when the game had to be stopped immediately because the baby needed to be fed. So I cannot have the time to use third-party software, and I am willing to accept the punishment brought by violations。But I hope it's not permanently frozen. I really enjoy playing Warcraft TBC, so I think Netherwing is a very suitable server for me. I plan to play it for a long time from the beginning, so I hope the administrator can give me a chance. I will definitely correct my mistakes in the future. If there are similar problems, the administrator can directly freeze my account. This time, I hope to change the punishment to freezing for a few days or let me reset some essence

If you've been banned and wish to appeal or get more information, please write an email to support@stormforge.gg with your realm name and character name, as well as the details of your issue.

If you have already appealed and they have rejected it, then I am afraid there is nothing more you can do.

Edited by Matik

34 minutes ago, Matik said:

If you've been banned and wish to appeal or get more information, please write an email to support@stormforge.gg with your realm name and character name, as well as the details of your issue.

If you have already appealed and they have rejected it, then I am afraid there is nothing more you can do.

I just want to explain the reason for the violation and hope for their understanding. After all, this account is very important to me. There are many friends in the game inside, which is not something that can be obtained by creating a new account. I have put a lot of effort into this account, and I think this little negligence caused the account to be permanently frozen. This punishment is too heavy.

• Aithne locked, unlocked and locked this topic