Hello all,  I have been apart of this server for years dating back to early Atlantis.  Ii recently returned after a long break to find that level 70 Battlegrounds have become almost completely unbalanced. Horde loses roughly 91% of matches over 50 games. I tested over the past 6 days i kept a good track on W vs L.  Over 8 hours give or take of BG play roughly 10 to 15 matches per day about 2 wins are achieved.  From gathering HP levels and Mana level of opposing faction it seems almost every match the Alliance side seems to be better geared.  I've had players tell me that Ally has a form of Honor boost level due to less players on Alliance side? 

Not sure if that is true, but if it is that is a recipe for further and further unbalanced quick losses for any horde match. There must be a way to encourage ally players without handicapping horde in PvP BG.   Boost leveling rate or something.  AH discounts,  anything but unfair battle. Getting the 3 daily wins has become almost a 2 day or 3 day task if you are employed... 

Almost every loss is 4 tower (EoTs)  4 or 5 flag loss (AB) or straight 3 flag shutout in WG.    I am kinda bummed because Stormforge has always been awesome.  But with the crazy unbalanced and mix of unreadable font from foreigners is getting unreal and also causing no communication, silent matches.    

• Administrators

According to the server information topic, there is no such honor bonus, and all bonuses are, in fact, geared towards saving time levelling or saving some money while doing basic gameplay things. Perhaps Alli players just play more battlegrounds, thus earning more honor.

• 1 month later...
On 1/14/2024 at 6:38 AM, Hunter71191 said:

Hello all,  I have been apart of this server for years dating back to early Atlantis.  Ii recently returned after a long break to find that level 70 Battlegrounds have become almost completely unbalanced. Horde loses roughly 91% of matches over 50 games. I tested over the past 6 days i kept a good track on W vs L.  Over 8 hours give or take of BG play roughly 10 to 15 matches per day about 2 wins are achieved.  From gathering HP levels and Mana level of opposing faction it seems almost every match the Alliance side seems to be better geared.  I've had players tell me that Ally has a form of Honor boost level due to less players on Alliance side? 

Not sure if that is true, but if it is that is a recipe for further and further unbalanced quick losses for any horde match. There must be a way to encourage ally players without handicapping horde in PvP BG.   Boost leveling rate or something.  AH discounts,  anything but unfair battle. Getting the 3 daily wins has become almost a 2 day or 3 day task if you are employed... 

Almost every loss is 4 tower (EoTs)  4 or 5 flag loss (AB) or straight 3 flag shutout in WG.    I am kinda bummed because Stormforge has always been awesome.  But with the crazy unbalanced and mix of unreadable font from foreigners is getting unreal and also causing no communication, silent matches.    

For the most part this has been my experience as well as Horde.  As the Admin said, i don't think there is any unfairness given to the alliance, and I feel that he/she is 100% correct that they just have better gear.   

With that said,  BG pvp on this realm has been the worst gaming experience I have ever took part in.   I just got the last item I wanted to help me in PvE because some of this PvP gear is PreRaid BIS.   I equate my experience for the last week in Battlegrounds similar to court issue public service, but without having done any crime.  and that Service is to elevate the egos of hard core pvp players on the alliance side.  The horde is nothing but a ego farm to the Alliance on this server.  I'm glad I'm done with this shit.

Please give Horde the option to buy this gear with in-game cash so we don't have to give Alliance fluffer service anymore.  And just in case you don't know what that is https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fluffer

If you are unhappy with your faction, then free transfer is always available from Horde to Alliance!

Seems like more and more English speakers are doing this to get away from Chinese lately.

Edited by Matik