Realm: Mistblade Best Pandaria server - but

The server is very good, but unfortunately, with the restart of S2, the same bugs remained on the quests, alas... I used to play for more than a year and enjoyed it, but it would be better if Draenor or Legion....

Only .xp 0.5-1

I wonder if Legion will be a complete start over or if they'll transfer characters from S1/S2 and allow you to start from there or if they'll make it completely fresh for realm firsts and such.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

• Administrators
22 hours ago, wowlexx82 said:

The server is very good, but unfortunately, with the restart of S2, the same bugs remained on the quests, alas... I used to play for more than a year and enjoyed it, but it would be better if Draenor or Legion....

Obviously Mb2 is not bug-free but I disagree that it's THE SAME.

And as Matik said - Legion is under development.

Ban Appeals, shop troubleshooting, account issues etc. -> [email protected]
How To Connect -> LINK
Rules & Guidelines -> LINK
Frequently Asked Questions -> LINK
Stormforge Logs -> LINK
Stormforge Discord -> LINK

4 minutes ago, wowlexx82 said:

Legion popular addon, but if the transitional Draenor is crooked...

I think something was lost in translation.  I think:

"Legion popular addon" means "Legion was a popular expansion"

"but if the transitional Draenor is crooked" ... not sure what this means.

CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:

• 1 month later...
On 1/3/2024 at 12:48 PM, ICritMyKilt said:

I think something was lost in translation.  I think:

"Legion popular addon" means "Legion was a popular expansion"

"but if the transitional Draenor is crooked" ... not sure what this means.

He/She means that despite Legion being a popular expansion, Warlords of Draenor needs to be in working order to be able to transition/level from level 90-100, and i personally think the same.

It would be kind of a waste to have 100% working Warlords of Draenor and not open a dedicated sever, although the same can be said about Wotlk and Cataclysm so i'm interested to see how they go about it.

On 2/15/2024 at 4:01 PM, Aern said:

He/She means that despite Legion being a popular expansion, Warlords of Draenor needs to be in working order to be able to transition/level from level 90-100, and i personally think the same.

It would be kind of a waste to have 100% working Warlords of Draenor and not open a dedicated sever, although the same can be said about Wotlk and Cataclysm so i'm interested to see how they go about it.

Thanks for clearing that up. Yes, they would need the quests and dungeons from WoD working to get a Legion server up and running and allow for a smooth leveling process.

Personally, I would like to see every expansion represented, but I doubt they would have the player base for that.  You'd have people drawn away from other servers to go to their favorite expansion or you'd have expansions that never really went anywhere because there aren't enough players that enjoyed that expansion. A paid transfer between expansions would probably help, so if I decide to take my level 90s that I already spent time and energy into leveling and go to Legion, I'm not going through ALL those levels again.  That would be more blizzlike; Blizzard didn't make you start at level one everytime they released a new expansion.

• Like 1

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance: