I can write in Russian, but the Russian language is not displayed in the chat.
The game client was downloaded from the site https://stormforge.gg/
No addons installed.
I downloaded 19 files under different names into the fonts folder and now I can write in Russian letters, but other players only see symbols.
I downloaded the Russian version of the game. All game text is displayed in Russian, but when writing in chat, only symbols are displayed.

on the screenshot it says

привет

hello
How to solve this problem? Everything works fine on the Mistblade S2 realm

WoWScrnShot_123123_130005.jpg

On 1/1/2024 at 4:54 AM, Bozog said:

thanks for the advice, but it seems easier to learn English)

lol.  I doubt English is easier than installing an addon, but I don't speak/read/write russian, so it would make my life easier if everyone used English.  It is kinda slow trying to switch between google translate and wow to communicate with people who speak languages that I do not speak.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

14 hours ago, AlexandrVol said:

By the way, if anyone needs gold, recommend to go to funpay or ggsel

I suggest farming and not wasting real money on imaginary money.  Gold sellers clog up the chat channels and screw with the economy and paying them for gold or accounts just encourages them to do it more. Those that participate in buying and selling should be banned.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade